VN - Unity - Abandoned - Princess Quest [Ch. 2] [Crisisbeat]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Marcelo2626

I believe it is a game with incredible potential mainly in plot, I'm suspicious to speak because I love these princess themes and akubur's princess trainer is one of my favorite games, so I may be being biased, as for arts, I think for platform is ok plot i think it can be improved, adding more princesses on the way to help or something and female villains from the respective movies, i just wish success for this game.(y)
  2. L
    5.00 star(s)

LewdRelease10

I'll give it 5 stars for something this early in development (this is reviewing the second development release). I think it has a lot of potential. The parts that have been implemented are high quality, especially the CGs; however, there are a lot of parts missing such as only one or no choice paths having voice (and most choices don't mean anything yet). The writing is okay (just lacks flair), and the voice acting is decent. But since when do games like this have voice acting anyway. Clearly aspiring to be a high quality product. I also thought it was hot, so thats the other reason for 5 stars.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

DriftwoodJack

Little heavy on dialogue but having voice acting helps a lot. Speaking of, the voices are great. It's a little weird not having them be the original character voices, but they're fitting. Art is amazing, fantastic 3d work and very hot scenes. Could be improved with some animation or more frames. Overall, great erotic novel with good models in sexy scenes. I give 7/10 spaceships 8======D ;;;;;
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Gloz

Really great art style and voice acting ,unfortunately for now this version is very short but I see a lot of potential in this. And for fuck sakes there is a dinsey princes in this game so what u can need more :v
  5. 4.00 star(s)

name88 - King of Hearts

Usually I don`t review such early releases but this does not deserve a 1 star.
    If I were to judge games by economy than I would have to lower the score of my favourite game,which I won`t do,I`m judging the game not the patreon set-up.

It`s a short demo,I have no idea how long or short it`s going to be,so I`m going with the potential

-Great art,characters,backrounds and effects are very nice looking

-Voiced,I guess it`s subjective,I liked the voice acting,moans were ok,sometimes more athletic than "hot" but overall pretty good and at least it is voiced.

-Story was servicible,which is all it has to be

I judge the potential of the game as "Above average"

Note to the dev which he will never read:
    If your going public with this lil content,you have to show everything you got.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

exirock

5 stars for the models, but the voice acting terrible and the demo felt like it was rushed, for a demo to put it censored to everyone is bad cause people might think that is the actual content and the uncesored version of the demo u need to pay. This was my honest opinion.

But im gonna wait for like 2 or 3 more updates and then i will try again to see how much is the game improved (i do hope it improve cause this can be a great game if its put effort to it).
  7. 1.00 star(s)

NemisXue

This is just sad, nudity is behind a paywall, claims to be a game, but literally it might as well be a video cause your choices don't matter. If you choose anything other then yes it basically forces you to go back & choose YES by basically replaying the scene again. Wouldn't drop $$$ on this or waste the space to download. Thank God For Newgrounds