RPGM Completed Princess Ren Returns [AzureZero]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
eMROBD.png

Overview:
Princess Ren Returns is an RPG Maker VXA RPG.
It follows the story of Princess Ren,
whom in Damsel Quest was kidnapped and dropped into the Castle of Dark Illusions where she was assaulted by figments born of her repressed lust.
She escaped after obtaining the powers of a demon, and now she returns home...

To find the castle a mess.
An imposter took her place, the soldiers are running rampant, the girls are committing acts of wanton debauchery, and the dimensions of the castle have become twisted and filled with lewd beasts and fairies.

The barrier governing the castle is turned against Ren, sealing her powers up so now she must fight her way around the castle to bring it back under her control, and topple the menace who took her appearance.​

Updated:12/12/2015
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Language: English
Genre: Queen/Princess Coercion/Compulsion Corrupted Morals
Sequel:

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Win: - - - -

gentent 3.png kittys horny slut.png maid.png ren fairy fuck.png ren4some b.png whipc.png

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
the game can be bough legitimately and fairly cheaply at my itch.io

Reactions: Pharan

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017

This game is available in a bundle with the latest installment of the series and my other two lewd rpgs for a pretty fair price. take a look if youre interested in supporting the dev (me)

Zakota

Sep 22, 2017
I was looking through games in a kind of blank trance since I was going through so many looking for a gem and in my entranced state I clicked the basketball otter pic thing. Twice. Expecting it to show me the game, moral of the story is I have no idea what this is without pictures please add some :)

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I was looking through games in a kind of blank trance since I was going through so many looking for a gem and in my entranced state I clicked the basketball otter pic thing. Twice. Expecting it to show me the game, moral of the story is I have no idea what this is without pictures please add some :)
it's a single party member rpg with clothing damage and game over rape.

there's a demo here

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Curious, is it a game mechanic decision to disable save anywhere, or a coding limitation?

Because doing mazes with combat and no saving really isn't my thing. One of the main things you might be tempted to do in these games is you know, lose, to see if there's any scene, capture and a new path etc. But without the save function, that might mean 10 min of maze running/combat grind to do over... just to find it's a 'game over' RPG screen.

I've found these games and the ideas to be cute, but the demos have never really been big enought to see a real sample of the H content. So was curious to get a full idea of one with this.
So first maze with Ren, ran past the regular troops (because I could, pretty slow), only to hit 4 orcs where I died, and game over no scene - restart from beginning.

I'm not sure if I was meant to find stuff before that room, kill guards and grind levels (boring) or something else, but I'm not going to try with restarting from the begining each time just to find out. So I stopped there.

So maybe want to rethink that save mechanic if it's an option.

-----------------

OP, TX for the upload, got to see if these are really for me.

Reactions: Pharan and ponyguy

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
that boss is a little tricky, limited saving is deliberate.
the sequel is more forgiving and lets you save everywhere.

also SPOILERS
if you choose to run from the orcs you get to fight them one at a time after bottlenecking them