Others RPGM Princess Sacrifice -Adventure of Feena-

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Elijnis

Dec 14, 2018
Play as Feena as she goes on a quest to defeat the Dark Lord with the help of the Spirit Goddess.
The game is about 90% complete. It just needs a little more work.

This game has been in translation for ages but the light at the end of the tunnel grows ever brighter. There is currently one translator working on the game (me). Post all your fun times defeating evil, saving people. Getting defeated, helping out the sexual frustrated men and animals of the nation. Glitches, bad grammar and misspellings here.

The translation project is set up in a way it's easy to join and hard to mess up the work already done. So feel free to help out in translating or telling me how wrong I am.
I'll make sure to keep up with the thread.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Play as Feena as she goes on a quest to defeat the Dark Lord with the help of the Spirit Goddess.

This game has been in translation for ages but the light at the end of the tunnel grows ever brighter. There is currently one translator working on the game (me). Post all your fun times defeating evil, saving people. Getting defeated, helping out the sexual frustrated men and animals of the nation. Glitches, bad grammar and misspellings here.

The translation project is set up in a way it's easy to join and hard to mess up the work already done. So feel free to help out in translating or telling me how wrong I am.
I'm best contacted through the discord server but I'll make sure to keep up with the thread.

Just know that here.. I doubt that will ever be shared (might be wrong though, given the moods of the mod and staff in which one time they allow something, but the other don't), but other than that good luck in finding someone to help you!

Reactions: lamer4312

Elijnis

Dec 14, 2018
Patch is out.

Patch

If you already got the game you can just replace the old files with the patch above. Otherwise you need to get the game and apply the patch afterwards.

The game

Elijnis

Dec 14, 2018
There were some bugs in the patch. The fixes are already in the patch above. Download and replace the files in the game folder.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheCumi1945

tommy65

May 17, 2017
There were some bugs in the patch. The fixes are already in the patch above. Download and replace the files in the game folder.
How do you actually run the game? there is no executable file
When i run the game_unpacked application, i get an error in Japanese i presume

Elijnis

Dec 14, 2018
Sounds like a simple local problem. Otherwise I suggest re-downloading it.

tommy65

May 17, 2017
Sounds like a simple local problem. Otherwise I suggest re-downloading it.
Downloaded again... still same issue... no exe file to run the game...what do you actually double click on? "Game_unpacked" ?

erned

May 22, 2018
I also has the same problem. Whenever I run the Game_unpacked.exe, this prompt shows up. Any fix?
same problem.
Have you tried downloading the gitlab version? It works for me by using locale emulator but changing the system locale to japanese and restarting should achieve the same thing.

Thanks to Elijnis and those who came before for his work on this translation. For a time I thought this game might never be translated after all.

Reactions: Whatevenisanything
Mar 3, 2019
Have you tried downloading the gitlab version? It works for me by using locale emulator but changing the system locale to japanese and restarting should achieve the same thing.

Thanks to Elijnis and those who came before for his work on this translation. For a time I thought this game might never be translated after all.
I had actually tried out changing system locale to japan with success, but forgot to post that it worked. Thanks regardless, and thanks to Elijinis as well for translation.

Lotto1212

Aug 23, 2018
i need help please, i tried to run the game and always get the same problem, tried windows compability and run as admin but nothing change
1552934626688.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes