Princess Tia and the Collapse of Mystoria: A World of Pleasure and Despair

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After specific request here's an edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0 including scripts.

Installation:
Make sure your system locale is set to Japanese(Japan). Locale Tutorial
Since this runs on VX you need to extract the game first, Extraction Tutorial
then you can just extract the DMTL into the game folder.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Reactions: Blitzer53

Overdunker

Feb 27, 2022
After specific request here's an edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0 including scripts.

Installation:
Make sure your system locale is set to Japanese(Japan). Locale Tutorial
Since this runs on VX you need to extract the game first, Extraction Tutorial
then you can just extract the DMTL into the game folder.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Could you share this game? It's a really old one so I wasn't able to find any downloads

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Frankly I don't know, it just says that my IP is blacklisted. Apparently someone got our entire IP range banned.
Couldn't you just use some random free vpn/proxy though?
I mean if you would normally use your real IP anyway it doesn't really matter how "private" they really are. As long as you don't do something else while using them and you do not use their DNS there's not much of a problem.

I don't really want to give an endorsement for one and this isn't one, this is just a random example, there are tons of different options and you should not treat this as in any way more "private" than just using your normal IP, but you could just make an acc for the Windscribe browser addon and use the free 10gb monthly capacity.
It's not like games like this are big. this one is a whopping 109.46 MB.

Overdunker

Feb 27, 2022
Couldn't you just use some random free vpn/proxy though?
I mean if you would normally use your real IP anyway it doesn't really matter how "private" they really are. As long as you don't do something else while using them and you do not use their DNS there's not much of a problem.

I don't really want to give an endorsement for one and this isn't one, this is just a random example, there are tons of different options and you should not treat this as in any way more "private" than just using your normal IP, but you could just make an acc for the Windscribe browser addon and use the free 10gb monthly capacity.
It's not like games like this are big. this one is a whopping 109.46 MB.
Fair I suppose, thanks

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
1: Does anyone have a save file?

2: Oh god where did they hide the volume control? The music is SO LOUD for me.