Ren'Py Abandoned Princess Tower [v0.12.public.3] [Euphemismus]

4.60 star(s) 48 Votes

Euphemismus

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
A remark regarding our divine majesty's name, granted to him after his birth by his parents, bless their immortal souls. Contains a minor spoiler if thou haven't plaeyeth the intro!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On another note, I have written in another post that we need more developers, making games like these, watch more British TV shows. This games language is too saturated and pictorial for it to have been written by an American (not that it technically couldn't happen), or eastern European/Russian. A good example of this is the creator Pyorgara, his writing is really good, much better than most in this industry, but the language is not saturated and doesn't really feel pictorial even though he describe a lot of things, so I am almost certain he is an American developer. I do really like him though! The same can be said about Aftermathteam.

Regarding the drawing style, what it lacks in certain areas it makes up for in soul! As for what I mean try to take a look at Brothel City's new models, they might be prettily drawn, but that art just lacks soul, it's uninspiring to look at, while this art has a lot of it. A good example of a game whose art has it both, I think very few will disagree if I refer to Studio Kuma's Milky Touch.

So this game is quite exciting in a few key areas, I'm eager to see how this one grows!
Ironically, I'm from Estonia and English is my second language (and I'm sure a professional editor would hate some of how I write). I'm not sure if I agree that nationality is quite as important to writing, but I appreciate the compliments!

Meanwhile, I've started posting on Patreon. Tl;dr - current update is on schedule for friday. I won't be spamming them here in f95 every week, but they'll be up on Patreon if you care!

EDIT: Er, I forgot to mention that the weekly standups are public, you don't need to be a supporter or have a Patreon account to see them!

Jun 11, 2018
Ironically, I'm from Estonia and English is my second language (and I'm sure a professional editor would hate some of how I write). I'm not sure if I agree that nationality is quite as important to writing, but I appreciate the compliments!

Meanwhile, I've started posting on Patreon. Tl;dr - current update is on schedule for friday. I won't be spamming them here in f95 every week, but they'll be up on Patreon if you care!

EDIT: Er, I forgot to mention that the weekly standups are public, you don't need to be a supporter or have a Patreon account to see them!
Pretty cool. I like how the updates are public. I mean, when devs put their games behind a pay-wall I can understand where they are coming from, but when I can't even check up on them to see how they're doing that's kinda frustrating.

Also (and I apologize if I come off as rude; that is not my intention), I believe the word you are trying to say when you say 'standup' is actually 'update'.

Reactions: MasterMerp

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Also (and I apologize if I come off as rude; that is not my intention), I believe the word you are trying to say when you say 'standup' is actually 'update'.
While I'm not fond of it, 'stand up' is frequently used to mean 'update' in the business world. Back when I was working our daily (or weekly) update meetings were called stand ups.

Euphemismus

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
Yep, I did mean "update" and I did use "standup" as the term for it, consider it a hold-over I kept from my time as a developer in larger projects. And honestly, the new versions are also going to be called "updates" so it would be a bit confusing there. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks for looking out, though, I love how nice the conversation ended up in this thread.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017

Nationality in itself is not important, it's from where you get your influence ;) And Americans tends to get influence from USA, and you have showed how you actually use traditional English instead of simplified English, it really shows in the depth of how you convey meaning :D

English is my third language.

Reactions: Euphemismus

Euphemismus

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
screenshot5.jpg

Version 0.2 is out!

It ended up being a lot wordier than I thought, but it's uploaded now. Maybe a bit overwrought with prose at a few points ("If I had more time I would have written a shorter letter" etc.), but that's why the weekly update versions are staying on the polish wheel even after release.

Win/Linux:
Mac:
New versions also available on

Changelog:
v.0.2:
New content:
- doubled amount of story text in game!
- h-scene help screen
- night version of study
- new nightly outfit for Ari
- some minor new character speaking images

Bugfixes:
- General editorializing (fixing typos, messy sentences, etc.)

Glib

Jan 6, 2018
I really like the art, she's a cutie.

I hope the corruption goes far enought that there will be some hardscore kinks...

Jul 31, 2018
Haven't played yet, but looks really promising! Cute art too! Though I must give a nitpick as it immedietly jumped out at me from looking at the screenshots. Her chest armour just looks really square and odd. Like the perspective of it doesn't make much sense to me, and it doesn't make her cleavage very flattering.
Other than that her character art is really great.

824916_cover.jpg

Euphemismus

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
Thanks everyone for the feedback!

Haven't played yet, but looks really promising! Cute art too! Though I must give a nitpick as it immedietly jumped out at me from looking at the screenshots. Her chest armour just looks really square and odd. Like the perspective of it doesn't make much sense to me, and it doesn't make her cleavage very flattering.
Other than that her character art is really great.

View attachment 821699
Thank you, I'll keep it in mind! On the bit about perspective, I should point out that her hips are facing directly at the viewer, while her ribcage is facing slightly to the left (and her very-small-for-an-h-game-bosom is bound by that red piece of fabric) - not sure if that helps, the perspective probably isn't perfect anyway, but I tried my best! :D

(by the way, don't tell anyone, but the cover image has Ari's collar and a piece of jewelry on her arm missing the red jewels they have in-game and I cannot unsee it)

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
When it came time to spank her, it wasn't obvious exactly how to do that (I figured it out, but perhaps a quick tutorial beforehand would be good). Also it would have been good to know what the rules were before you started spanking her. Knowing that I can spank her twice vs. ten times is good to know.
I missed this comment - i THINK i posted one of my own looking for help on the spanking thing.

I had the ruler, and i could move it over her butt, but i couldn't figure out how to actually swat her...

Last edited:

Euphemismus

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2020
I missed this comment - i THINK i posted one of my own looking for help on the spanking thing.

I had the ruler, and i could move it over her butt, but i couldn't figure out how to axtually swat her...
Is the in-game "help" screen useful to you? The secret sauce is dragging the mouse in order to sort of... draw back the ruler and then release to swat. It is apparent that I'm going to have to improve the UI/UX when it comes to the ruler.

screenshot_tutorial.jpg

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The secret sauce is dragging the mouse in order to sort of... draw back the ruler and then release to swat.
Like golf and billiard games! I should have thought of trying that or something like it.
It is apparent that I'm going to have to improve the UI/UX when it comes to the ruler.
It's amazingly easy to have things like that fall through the cracks when you're starting from scratch...

Thanks for the quick response, BTW.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
love the graphics and i am generally into trainer games which is another great plus because there arent that many good ones out there. i just hope the tits stay the way they are.... small or depending on perspective normal,... i just cant see anymore mega boobs.. it feels like all games go that route lately

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
Great! I hope her shame and humiliation will be allmost unbearable for her.
and i hope there will be a lot of exposure and restraints. and begging for orgasms she couldn't get herself

4.60 star(s) 48 Votes