Mod Ren'Py Princess Trainer Diamond Edition

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I was thinking this mod was more like the Witch Trainer Silver Mod, were there are some clothes added into the game and more girls, stories and side quests. And seeing that this mod replace the clothes instead add them to the game.... What a shame, I will stick to the original then.

ttytty12

Jun 19, 2022
how to use file ??
sounds stupid but i play the original a lot and never mod ,tks
P/S : no error pls

Last edited:

Menard42

Feb 25, 2022
This is also my first thread and modded project. So any comments questions... etc just post them here and I'll field them accordingly. I'll update and post previews of stuff I'm working on also. One of the first questions I have is what to call this mod? I was thinking Platinum or Diamond (X is a placeholder) but I'm open to any suggestions and feedback. Thanks!

Edit: I went with Diamond Edition as the final name for the time being.
I was wonder if there is any way to play this on android ?

the1396

Aug 2, 2019
is this compatible with the final version? i get crashes as soon as it runs on the latest version.

BallzzDeap

Jul 12, 2021
Aight I've started working on making these assets work, problem is the scope of the project is increasing because of how messy things are. First basic version of the mod should be finished in the next 2 weeks, unless the scope grows further.

I'm having to rework/remake the majority of the assets currently, about halfway done with Jasmine. The fact that I'm sticking with the skin change is really making things take more time. Jasmine has about 2x the assets of Iris and 6x the assets of Lola though.

As it currently stands I'm considering utilizing assets from the 2.1 mod as well, which shouldn't actually add any Immediate extra work.

Looking into the code I may expand the scope of my mod to create a larger mod with similar goals as 2.1 (Expand game/scenes/quests/ending) has, it depends on how much interest there is and how much time I find myself with.
Any Update on this Project?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote