Mod Ren'Py Princess Trainer Diamond Edition

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hentie1975

Aug 2, 2017
PTDE.jpg

Overview:
(An update to Akabur's Princess Trainer Gold game. The core gameplay from the original remains the same but with the addition of new outfits, accessories, and darker color palette and more.)​

Updated: 2020-02-13
Game/Creator: Princess Trainer Gold Edition
Modder: Hentie1975
Game Version: 2.03
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD: - - - - -

aberesset Thanks for the link

c15.png b11.png b07.png c13.png b09.png c24.png b08.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Hentie1975

Aug 2, 2017
This is also my first thread and modded project. So any comments questions... etc just post them here and I'll field them accordingly. I'll update and post previews of stuff I'm working on also. One of the first questions I have is what to call this mod? I was thinking Platinum or Diamond (X is a placeholder) but I'm open to any suggestions and feedback. Thanks!

Edit: I went with Diamond Edition as the final name for the time being.

Last edited:

Arcticman

Aug 29, 2018
Haha yeah... can't fix that part unfortunately. But if you were a fan of JasmineXJaffar I can say I planned on making it a bit lewder to emphasize her corruption.
I think what a lot of people disliked about the original ending was that you did all the work for someone else, basically handing her over to Jaffar in the end. I assume one of the appealing aspects of slave trainers for people is the power trip. If you take that away from the players they'll get upset.

If you do make more content featuring Jaffar I'm sure it'll be great, but it might not be the most popular move. I think if you focus on adding new outfits you'll get only after a bit of work, and reactions from the girls many people would love that!

I'm very excited for this project and can't wait to see what you come up with :)

Reactions: M1K3_0

Hentie1975

Aug 2, 2017
where is the download. . .
I just started development of this mod. There's no release date yet since besides the updates I provided already (plus more I haven't shared) there still needs to be more content added before I release it.

james_97

Jun 14, 2017
I just started development of this mod. There's no release date yet since besides the updates I provided already (plus more I haven't shared) there still needs to be more content added before I release it.
i figured it out after reading some of the post lol

Reactions: josefk

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
nice mod-idea
i have only one suggestion: please make the darker colors (grey-scale) optional
good luck with the project

Hentie1975

Aug 2, 2017
Worked on adding a Lola hair from the date you go on with her, created a new hairstyle for Jasmine and outfit, and finally started working on Iris and ended up creating a bikini and 2 new hairstyles using Star Channel assets for both her and Jasmine. Let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions/ideas you'd like to see.

b19.png untitled9.png top_03b.png untitled2.png untitled4.png untitled8.png untitled7.png untitled11.png untitled12.png

Last edited:

Fenris_Lokisson

May 11, 2018
Wow, an extention to princess trainer! I have been waiting for something like this for a while. Can't wait to see what you make of it. But I am with @Articman regarding the endings. I didn't mind the Jafar ending, but it would be great if you could also usurp him and become the evil ruler who marries Jasmine yourself. It would not only reflect Jasmines corruption, but also genies corruption.

Hentie1975

Aug 2, 2017
Wow, an extention to princess trainer! I have been waiting for something like this for a while. Can't wait to see what you make of it. But I am with @Articman regarding the endings. I didn't mind the Jafar ending, but it would be great if you could also usurp him and become the evil ruler who marries Jasmine yourself. It would not only reflect Jasmines corruption, but also genies corruption.
Yeah, I hear you loud and clear. I didn't really mind the ending myself but I get A LOT of people didn't like it for various reasons as stated. I'm humming away on adding new outfits and accessories first as they are the easiest things to work on. I have tackled two CG's with new content so far and they took the entire bulk of my day... Once I've created/added enough content I will release that version for people to play around with (but it will just be the dress up portion) and then start working on editing CG scenes in the game. I will try to edit the ending with Jaffar and replace with Genie since I think that should satisfy people who didn't like the ending, but we will see how well that goes.

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
Yeah, I hear you loud and clear. I didn't really mind the ending myself but I get A LOT of people didn't like it for various reasons as stated. I'm humming away on adding new outfits and accessories first as they are the easiest things to work on. I have tackled two CG's with new content so far and they took the entire bulk of my day... Once I've created/added enough content I will release that version for people to play around with (but it will just be the dress up portion) and then start working on editing CG scenes in the game. I will try to edit the ending with Jaffar and replace with Genie since I think that should satisfy people who didn't like the ending, but we will see how well that goes.
Can I make an outfit request?

Hentie1975

Aug 2, 2017
when will it be released ?
Dunno. Only started the day I made this thread and I've working on it quite a bit. I'd say when I'm within less than a month or a few weeks from a completed version I'll update this thread with my planned release. I'd like to have all of the dress up options done or at least a large portion of them. Even if the base game is still the same it should at least add a breath of life for new play throughs.

b19 - Tanlines.png untitledbdsm.png untitledZ.png c19 - untitled.png untitled5-W.png

Last edited:

Kyle0438

Jun 11, 2017
I am looking forward to this version of the game can not wait to try it.
ps. hoping for different endings

Hentie1975

Aug 2, 2017
I am looking forward to this version of the game can not wait to try it.
ps. hoping for different endings
Is alternate ending included in the 'more' part from the description? Original one was just so fucking bad.
I get the feeling some of you didn't like the ending... lol. I'll see what I can do about that since editing/art creation is more my field of expertise. I'm sure I can get the art to reflect a different ending but might need to see someone about actually making a change to the ending. Lots of time to figure that out though and still a long ways off.
b12-2.png untitled3.png untitledbot_06.png untitledbot_05.png untitled63.png

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote