Mod Ren'Py Princess Trainer Diamond Edition

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kang kun

Jul 5, 2017
Any chance that you can bring back that event of people walking Jasmine around places as a pet?

View attachment 410183

For some reason Akabur decided to cut that event out on the Gold Edition (It existed in the regular version)
Yeah I really miss the scene too. I managed to find a thumbnail image of the scene but not the assets themselves. I wish this helps if the dev wishes to bring back the scene

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
I remember when I was still a fool who didn't mod everything those were simpler times but like fancy cheese once youv tasted something better you cant go back to the original.
on that note has anyone here tried those cheese slices made out of the same cheese as a brand name bar of marble cheese there great and already cut into the right size I recommend buying them my nephew had some now he wont eat regular cheese slices anymore forcing her to buy them now best kind of revenge right there.

Hentie1975

Aug 2, 2017
It's been awhile since I last posted some of the stuff I've been working on, I thought I would post a set of the lingerie options that I just finished adjusting. Added with the other lingerie I've already posted I think I'm just about finished making anymore bra and panty sets. Besides a few more I'm still finishing up I think the selection is quite large. Hope you like them!

On another note. I know quite a few people keep asking where to download but considering what I've already shown off, the majority (90%) of the work has been customization options. I am working with the spare time I have available so for those eager I'm sorry you'll just have to keep waiting. But it still is being worked on and hopefully the progress will continue steadily.

lingerie1.png lingerie2.png lingerie3.png lingerie4.png lingerie5.png lingerie6.png lingerie7.png lingerie8.png lingerie9.png lingerie10.png lingerie11.png lingerie12.png lingerie13.png

Edit: Some more Channel 34 assets edits. Still a work in progress.
b20.png b20-1.png b20-2.png

Last edited:

kang kun

Jul 5, 2017
It's been awhile since I last posted some of the stuff I've been working on, I thought I would post a set of the lingerie options that I just finished adjusting. Added with the other lingerie I've already posted I think I'm just about finished making anymore bra and panty sets. Besides a few more I'm still finishing up I think the selection is quite large. Hope you like them!

On another note. I know quite a few people keep asking where to download but considering what I've already shown off, the majority (90%) of the work has been customization options. I am working with the spare time I have available so for those eager I'm sorry you'll just have to keep waiting. But it still is being worked on and hopefully the progress will continue steadily.

View attachment 421776 View attachment 421777 View attachment 421778 View attachment 421779 View attachment 421780 View attachment 421781 View attachment 421782 View attachment 421783 View attachment 421784 View attachment 421785
Thx a lot. I truly appreciate , for no personal gain or return, you taking your own time to give something to community. I hope your study and everything else go well so that we can see the results soon. I am so hyped for the mod. Wish you luck

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
theres just something about more clothing options or portrait options that I cant help but want even if its all cosmetic and has no affect on story or ability heck even if it affects me negatively like shite armor ill still wear it if I like it weirdly annove most times I prefer the less revealing though I can be forgiven if the skin textures suck for the models but still sometimes more is less.

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
View attachment 379740

Overview:
(An update to Akabur's Princess Trainer Gold game. The core gameplay from the original remains the same but with the addition of new outfits, accessories, and darker color palette and more.)​

Updated: 23/08/19
Game/Creator: Princess Trainer Gold / Akabur
Modder: Firevoa
Mod Version: Currently in development
Game Version: 2.03
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Edit: For all those who keep asking the same question you cant download something that isnt complete yet. I will update when I'm closing in on a date of release.

Man you Fucking Rock! You have awesome taste for aesthetics, just keep on keeping on, and Thank You Very Much!!

Toisen

Oct 26, 2019
Yeah I really miss the scene too. I managed to find a thumbnail image of the scene but not the assets themselves. I wish this helps if the dev wishes to bring back the scene
The original game is still available to be downloaded.
What I miss is being able to repeatably take Jasmine for walks, let Lola take her for walks, and if I recall correctly, unless it was just my suggestion to Akabur, the Gold Edition was supposed to let Iris get in on the walking at both ends of the leash.
I remember making the suggestion of having Jasmine "volunteer" to work as a temple prostitute as well.

Last edited:

Hentie1975

Aug 2, 2017
I wanted to post these yesterday but got caught up with some family stuff. I started playing around some more with the Innocent Witches assets and not just altering the clothing for PT. I must say I loved the results of having everything crisp and HD. I'm currently playing around with an high def version of Jasmine on the side and seeing what's possible with that. It got me thinking if I can do the same with the Iris model and possibly with Lola as well. Anyway, here's some stuff (altered outfit, choker, stockings, tattoos, tan line, piercings) just to show off where my heads atm, bearing in mind its using IW assets and hoping I can just port them all to a crisper and prettier PT build. Let me know what you think and thanks for the continued encouragement and support/patience!

DaphTest1.png DaphTest3.png DaphTest2.png DaphTest4.png DaphTest5.png

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
I wanted to post these yesterday but got caught up with some family stuff. I started playing around some more with the Innocent Witches assets and not just altering the clothing for PT. I must say I loved the results of having everything crisp and HD. I'm currently playing around with an high def version of Jasmine on the side and seeing what's possible with that. It got me thinking if I can do the same with the Iris model and possibly with Lola as well. Anyway, here's some stuff (altered outfit, choker, stockings, tattoos, tan line, piercings) just to show off where my heads atm, bearing in mind its using IW assets and hoping I can just port them all to a crisper and prettier PT build. Let me know what you think and thanks for the continued encouragement and support/patience!

View attachment 443480 View attachment 443482 View attachment 443481 View attachment 443483 View attachment 443484
The Serpent gown looks awesome, elegant and sexy with a little evil potential. Though I have to say Disciplining school girls goes a long way too. :) Thanks Again!

mattius77

May 16, 2017
It has been some time since I played an Akabur game, or mod. But I have to say, he really did have a knack for making really good, fun, entertaining h-games. Even if the animation was limited to chibis, his art style was really good and the Rule 34 stuff was on point. Three cheers for that goofy little guy, and thanks for keeping his work alive and refreshed.

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Hey Firevoa i already read that you can't give a exact release date, but i want to ask if you can give a time limit?

Like "It will be released in a year. or 6 months. or 2 years etc. It doesn't have to be certain.

I was planning to play the game, and if your mod is close to release, i would like to play the game with your mod directly.

Thanks for the efforts btw and have a great day/night :)

Reactions: Pallante

Hentie1975

Aug 2, 2017
Hey Firevoa i already read that you can't give a exact release date, but i want to ask if you can give a time limit?

Like "It will be released in a year. or 6 months. or 2 years etc. It doesn't have to be certain.

I was planning to play the game, and if your mod is close to release, i would like to play the game with your mod directly.

Thanks for the efforts btw and have a great day/night :)
No clue I'm afraid. School has been pretty demanding on top of work too. My laptop where I've been working on all this is about to be dead (14 years old, it had a good run) so I got a new computer for Christmas. Once it's built and Im holidays I hope to get some more stuff done. But the way I look at it, even incomplete, I might just throw out the assets I've worked on and completed maybe before the end of Jan? Have a PT Diamond 0.1 patch or something? There's enough of the dress up stuff done that someone(s) could enjoy playing around with them I think. I'd like to add a bit more but time constraints, I'd settle with just having something out there for people than nothing. Hopefully that answers your question.

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
No clue I'm afraid. School has been pretty demanding on top of work too. My laptop where I've been working on all this is about to be dead (14 years old, it had a good run) so I got a new computer for Christmas. Once it's built and Im holidays I hope to get some more stuff done. But the way I look at it, even incomplete, I might just throw out the assets I've worked on and completed maybe before the end of Jan? Have a PT Diamond 0.1 patch or something? There's enough of the dress up stuff done that someone(s) could enjoy playing around with them I think. I'd like to add a bit more but time constraints, I'd settle with just having something out there for people than nothing. Hopefully that answers your question.
Yep, it does. End of Jan is pretty close so i guess i will wait. Thanks for the answer :)

Mr Lister

Feb 2, 2017

View attachment 443480 View attachment 443482 View attachment 443481 View attachment 443483 View attachment 443484
Just wondering would you consider putting in daphne or eventually make a separate mod for innocent witches?
PS. Loving the work so far you're doing gods work well the perverted one atleast

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote