Mod Ren'Py Princess Trainer Diamond Edition

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Moved thread out of mod section due to no download links.

Hentie1975

Aug 2, 2017
Well, I didn't get as much done as I wanted since I lost photoshop when I got my new computer and working out of pixlr editor is not the best option I would say to anyone working with/making assets. So this is definitely incomplete. However, I've learned a lot working on this and the following is my major take a ways:

1. Setting a date - Unless you do this as a full time job and are being paid for it, I can totally understand how it can be difficult for dev's to keep their dates, estimated or otherwise. I have a much greater appreciation for those working on projects and trying to meet dates for people looking forward to it. I was over confident with my timing and when I suggested a date earlier in the thread I kept thinking I don't want to disappoint anyone since I did set an expectation.
2. Try not to over promise - When I first started I was zooming by without much concern and figured I'd be done faster than I expected. But LIFE always interrupts in all kinds of ways. Like I mentioned in the first part, unless this is your bread and butter, youre gonna be interrupted and delayed almost definitely. I have school, life, work, and doing this in spare time including R/R and enjoying myself really means youre gonna fall short on time at some point.

With those two things in mind this is my last take. This is 100% a WIP (work in progress) I still have waaaay more I want to do. But even throwing out some altered resources and assets at this point will make me feel better that I did produce something, even if small. I'm gonna continue working away at this and include samples of work BUT.... I think I'll refrain from putting out dates and just be honest that this one man job is puttering away. So, please temper expectations since this isn't finished. My hopes are someone will actually play around with my work and improve, adjust and make it better and build on it from there. But if it doesn't happen, ill at least keep tinkering away until I get a completed project. So that's that. I included UnRen so that people can go into the assets themselves and see what's what. Thanks for the patience for everyone who have been waiting for something, but like I said, this is still a WIP and there's not nearly as much done as I would have hoped so I apologize if you thought this would be a completed project/release. Thanks for the support and I'll have more and share more in the future when I get photoshop back and I can continue grinding away.

<link removed by moderator - rapidgator is not an approved file host>

Last edited by a moderator:

aberesset

May 29, 2018
Can anyone give a better explanation of how to patch this into the GE? the instructions are coming across as a little vague to me, and does the unren thing close itself when it's done?
you have to put the Unren.bat into the folder with the games .exe, then you choose the first option in unren. when it is finished you merge the game folders and overwrite the base game files with the diamond edition ones.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
you have to put the Unren.bat into the folder with the games .exe, then you choose the first option in unren. when it is finished you merge the game folders and overwrite the base game files with the diamond edition ones.
Thank you! i tried using option 9 and the game was just constant error screens XD now i know why lol

Reactions: Zaxsmith3

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to cancel an active quest? i screwed up and started the wrong one and now i can't complete it.

rebelfluff

Sep 28, 2017
so is this mod supposed to make the in game options incorrect ? I looked at the images and it's all jumbled like top images in the mod folder being named bottom ones in the orginal game folder etc. unless that's intended. file examples being top_02.png in the orginal is dancer top and in the mod is nude jasmine with different hairstyle. Unless I'm merging the files wrong or using the mod wrong.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote