Mod Ren'Py Princess Trainer Diamond Edition

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cul$_989P

Jun 10, 2020
Is this version upscaled? I've tried upscaling the core game of the original version myself but I can't figure it out.

hurry69

May 28, 2018
you have to put the Unren.bat into the folder with the games .exe, then you choose the first option in unren. when it is finished you merge the game folders and overwrite the base game files with the diamond edition ones.
So since you can't run .bat files on MAC, I'm assuming this mod will never properly work on a MAC?

Reactions: NinjaNoto

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
can some one explain how to do it because the instruction that came in with the game didnt really help
Alright I haven't fully tested the mod to make sure all the shit works but I did install it and seeing how many people are having trouble with just that part i'll post instructions.

1. Have a fresh install of Princes Trainer Gold Edition 2.03
2. Download Princess Trainer Diamond Edition
3. In the rar of Princess Trainer Diamond Edition move UnRen.bat to the main directory (The one with Princess Trainer GE.exe)
4. Run Unren.bat
5. In the command window that pops up press 1 (Do not press 9 that will destroy your game) and wait for it to say Finished
6. When it is finished move the game folder that came in the Princess Trainer Diamond Edition rar to the main directory of Gold Edition and allow it to replace all files
6. Play

Last edited:

Tibblesandbits1

Aug 19, 2018
Alright I haven't fully tested the mod to make sure all the shit works but I did install it and seeing how many people are having trouble with just that part i'll post instructions.

1. Have a fresh install of Princes Trainer Gold Edition 2.03
2. Download Princess Trainer Diamond Edition
3. In the rar of Princess Trainer Diamond Edition move UnRen.bat to the main directory (The one with Princess Trainer GE.exe)
4. Run Unren.bat
5. In the command window that pops up press 1 (Do not press 9 that will destroy your game) and wait for it to say Finished
6. When it is finished move the game folder that came in the Princess Trainer Diamond Edition rar to the main directory of Gold Edition and allow it to replace all files
6. Play
I tried this and any other instructions on how to install this mod and nothing has worked, I'm using windows by the way, and now when I try to play Princess trainer GE with out the mod I get an error message stating:
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 160, in script call
call expression "splashscreen" from _call_splashscreen_1
File "game/script.rpy", line 560, in script
with Pause(3)
Exception: Invalid key specifier repeat_K_PAGEUP

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
with Pause(3)
File "C:\Users\Timop\Downloads\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1229, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "C:\Users\Timop\Downloads\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1229, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\Timop\Downloads\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1810, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\Timop\Downloads\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2149, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Timop\Downloads\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2750, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\Timop\Downloads\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 846, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\Timop\Downloads\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 374, in event
if map_event(ev, name):
File "C:\Users\Timop\Downloads\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 192, in map_event
check_code = eval("lambda ev : " + compile_event(keysym, True), globals())
File "C:\Users\Timop\Downloads\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 51, in compile_event
return compile_event(renpy.config.keymap[key], keydown)
File "C:\Users\Timop\Downloads\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 47, in compile_event
return "(" + " or ".join([compile_event(i, keydown) for i in key]) + ")"
File "C:\Users\Timop\Downloads\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 116, in compile_event
raise Exception("Invalid key specifier %s" % key)

Can anyone help me fix this or am I S.O.L.

Reactions: POLDVB

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
I'm no Renpy expert, but did you make sure it was a Fresh install after messing up the first time? If you failed to install Diamond the first time Gold's install will be fucked up. Best I can say is redownload Gold, Redownload/Reinstall Diamond the way I outline and see. If it's still fucked up maybe god hates you or something idk.

Gerogebob

Nov 25, 2017
Was pretty straight forward to me. The only thing missing was that he did not say to press 1. For that matter I am unsure what all the other options do.
If you are having issues. It is probably your anti virus. Disable it then run the batch file and do the rest.

brfood

Mar 24, 2018
I tried this and any other instructions on how to install this mod and nothing has worked, I'm using windows by the way, and now when I try to play Princess trainer GE with out the mod I get an error message stating:
While running game code:
with Pause(3)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
with Pause(3)
File "C:\Users\Timop\Downloads\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1229, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "C:\Users\Timop\Downloads\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1229, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\Timop\Downloads\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1810, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\Timop\Downloads\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2149, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Timop\Downloads\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2750, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\Timop\Downloads\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 846, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\Timop\Downloads\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 374, in event
if map_event(ev, name):
File "C:\Users\Timop\Downloads\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 192, in map_event
check_code = eval("lambda ev : " + compile_event(keysym, True), globals())
File "C:\Users\Timop\Downloads\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 51, in compile_event
return compile_event(renpy.config.keymap[key], keydown)
File "C:\Users\Timop\Downloads\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 47, in compile_event
return "(" + " or ".join([compile_event(i, keydown) for i in key]) + ")"
File "C:\Users\Timop\Downloads\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 116, in compile_event
raise Exception("Invalid key specifier %s" % key)

Remove the game/unren-rollback.rpy and game/unren-rollback.rpyc files.
You probably used 9 or 6 when using unren.

Mar 6, 2020
weirdly, even though i followed all the steps, the game doesnt really work. I dont get access to most of the clothes and those i do get to have replaced others. Makes this mod worthless

Reactions: Shadefang

hmdkhn

Aug 27, 2017
Did as said on the instruction and installed the patch with no problem but can't see any of the new content anyone has any idea why?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote