Mod Ren'Py Princess Trainer Diamond Edition

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

adsw fadf

Jun 13, 2018
so is this mod supposed to make the in game options incorrect ? I looked at the images and it's all jumbled like top images in the mod folder being named bottom ones in the orginal game folder etc. unless that's intended. file examples being top_02.png in the orginal is dancer top and in the mod is nude jasmine with different hairstyle. Unless I'm merging the files wrong or using the mod wrong.
No, same here. I think it's just a little disorganised in the way the modded files are placed and labelled. Someone could redo it fairly easily but the important thing is that you can still use them all.

The3rdOne

Mar 17, 2019
Hey, are you an artist?
I got some years in python and might be able to help out on this mod.
The only problem is that I can't draw or do artwork.

OmegaPrima

Jun 4, 2017
Getting an error, idk why

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Invalid key specifier repeat_K_PAGEUP

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 29, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\18684\Desktop\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\ast.py", line 785, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\18684\Desktop\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\python.py", line 1382, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 29, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\18684\Desktop\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\ui.py", line 247, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\18684\Desktop\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2149, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\18684\Desktop\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2750, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\18684\Desktop\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 846, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\18684\Desktop\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 374, in event
if map_event(ev, name):
File "C:\Users\18684\Desktop\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 192, in map_event
check_code = eval("lambda ev : " + compile_event(keysym, True), globals())
File "C:\Users\18684\Desktop\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 51, in compile_event
return compile_event(renpy.config.keymap[key], keydown)
File "C:\Users\18684\Desktop\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 47, in compile_event
return "(" + " or ".join([compile_event(i, keydown) for i in key]) + ")"
File "C:\Users\18684\Desktop\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 116, in compile_event
raise Exception("Invalid key specifier %s" % key)

Windows-post2008Server-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.18.3.761
Princess Trainer 2.03

DrunkenBird

Mar 14, 2019
I successfully installed the mod, but I don't actually see any of the new outfits or accessories in the game. I've checked the characters' wardrobes and Azalea's shop on a completed save and saw nothing new. How do you access the mod content in the game?

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
I successfully installed the mod, but I don't actually see any of the new outfits or accessories in the game. I've checked the characters' wardrobes and Azalea's shop on a completed save and saw nothing new. How do you access the mod content in the game?
Same thing here.
I can see the custom files on the game folder but nothing on the game indicates that there is anything there. I did not have a single error. I can see some files named "unnamed" but there are also files like "hair 4" that is moded and supposedly should come after "hair3" but it doesn't appear. If it was just a naming issue, it would easy to fix but you need to program that stuff in the game itself, not just adding files to folders.

It's a shame, I really wanted to revisit this game and it would be even better with some new content. What a shame.

lazyman54321

Oct 18, 2018
Getting an error, idk why

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 29, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\18684\Desktop\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\ast.py", line 785, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\18684\Desktop\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\python.py", line 1382, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 29, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\18684\Desktop\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\ui.py", line 247, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\18684\Desktop\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2149, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\18684\Desktop\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2750, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\18684\Desktop\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 846, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\18684\Desktop\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 374, in event
if map_event(ev, name):
File "C:\Users\18684\Desktop\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 192, in map_event
check_code = eval("lambda ev : " + compile_event(keysym, True), globals())
File "C:\Users\18684\Desktop\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 51, in compile_event
return compile_event(renpy.config.keymap[key], keydown)
File "C:\Users\18684\Desktop\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 47, in compile_event
return "(" + " or ".join([compile_event(i, keydown) for i in key]) + ")"
File "C:\Users\18684\Desktop\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\Princess_Trainer_2.03-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 116, in compile_event
raise Exception("Invalid key specifier %s" % key)

Windows-post2008Server-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.18.3.761
Princess Trainer 2.03
anyone fix this?

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
does anyone have the game after the mod is installed. I have tried to mod Princess Trainer GE and it still comes up as Princess Trainer GE. So if anyone has the new game after installing the mod, could you please put it here.

Reactions: hurry69

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
does anyone have the game after the mod is installed. I have tried to mod Princess Trainer GE and it still comes up as Princess Trainer GE. So if anyone has the new game after installing the mod, could you please put it here.
In my experiences of adding mods to Ren'Py games, you are supposed to download this mode, then replace the original files with the mod. I just started downloading the original game after Witch Trainer so I havent really try out this mod but hope this helps.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote