Mod - Ren'Py - Princess Trainer Diamond Edition

1. 2.00 star(s)

AngelOfDesire

Alright I am mainly writing this for people who don't know what it is they are downloading. Please read this review before you decide whether you are interested or not.

I want to start by saying I have nothing against the creator. The concept and ideas for this mod is good, and the art assets are well made/edited and generally good additions. My own favorite part of this mod is the darkening of jasmine (and some others) skin, as it helps distinguish the main cast more from each other.

Now... the problem is in execution. There is 0 scripting in this mod. Now the reason that is a problem is that adding new outfits pretty much requires coding. This means that all of the well made outfits are generally added via REPLACEMENT of existing outfits. This works in some cases (Making the starting peasant robes see-through is honestly refreshing) but for the most part this just feels messy. Figuring out what is replaced with what is confusing and may cause other issues from what I have read from other players. (although i cannot substantiate this)

In the end, great concept, but seriously needs someone to actually do the scripting