Mod Ren'Py Princess Trainer Diamond Edition

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jhann

Apr 13, 2018
I found the MOD amazing, I really enjoyed it.
Can you let me know when it will be available for download?

Aug 1, 2019
it would be great if the story would include much more public abuse and bukkake party of Jasmine. in the original story there was only one scene when the nobles were using Jasmine the right way and even that only one scene wasnt showed till the end. we've only seen that Jasmine came back completely covered in cum. so please add more gang-bang/bukkake scene with her.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Can you add Tanlines, Crotch tattoos, different style pubic hairs, pregnancy, make jasmine a GAL slut. Man, you got something good here. Can wait to you release this mod.

Aug 1, 2019
some people probably wont like this idea, but how about this: Genie uses his power to change Aladdin's gender and turn him into Alayaa and then start her training. he could train both Jasmine and Alayaa and then keep one of them and pass the other to Jaffar :D

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
some people probably wont like this idea, but how about this: Genie uses his power to change Aladdin's gender and turn him into Alayaa and then start her training. he could train both Jasmine and Alayaa and then keep one of them and pass the other to Jaffar :D
Too advanced for the scope of this mod I think

Kyle0438

Jun 11, 2017
Said like an interesting idea nd look ford]ward to seeing how you will change the story to work it in

Hengst

Apr 23, 2018
This looks so promising! Seeing as there are tons of witch trainer mods it was way overdue that someone came up with the idea to mod princess trainer. Thanks for making that happen now!

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
I look forward to this I always loved clothing choices in games its a fetish I think cause I like it more then just plain old naked even if said clothes are not lewd at all and corruption games I find weirdly appealing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: boubou38

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Any chance that you can bring back that event of people walking Jasmine around places as a pet?

View attachment 410183

For some reason Akabur decided to cut that event out on the Gold Edition (It existed in the regular version)
Hey bro, are you sure Akabur cut this part out in the gold editon? If so what is it replaced with? I havent played gold since 2016. I am replaying it right now, maube you just missed this opart?

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
hi fireova,
will you include the art-assets from iris-quest and star channel 34?

greetings

Hentie1975

Aug 2, 2017
Not sure when it will be released. It's still coming along but it's slowed down since school started up again compared with the 7 days a week I had going prior to term start. I only tend to get a chance to keep making/adding new resources on the weekends but it is still being worked on.
Can you add Tanlines, Crotch tattoos, different style pubic hairs, pregnancy, make jasmine a GAL slut. Man, you got something good here. Can wait to you release this mod.
If you look closely the images do already show that I've started working on and have tanlines for the girls, some tattoos as well. I have nothing for the pubic hairs beyond what the original included but I can work on those for sure, and absolutely nothing for pregnancy besides what was in the original. I'll look into that too, but no promises for it. I'll do my best to include as much new stuff as possible but it certainly won't have everything either.

I'll let you know already, this is definitely not on my radar or planned at all I'm afraid. Sorry :(

hi fireova,
will you include the art-assets from iris-quest and star channel 34?

greetings
I don't know if you noticed but some of the images I've posted already have what you requested. The Jak and Daxter outfit on Iris, the Maid outfit on Jasmine/Lola, and the punk schoolgirl bottoms from Hermoine are both examples of assets from Star Channel 34 I've worked on and included. I haven't taken a look at Iris Quest yet but I will download it this week and take a peek through the assets there.

Last edited:

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote