Mod Ren'Py Princess Trainer Gold: 2.14 (fixed) by zomby games (updated 04/04/2020)

zomby69

Mar 8, 2020
PT-2-1.jpg

Princess Trainer Gold: 2.1
Overview:
Princess Trainer Gold: 2.1 is going to focus more heavily on Jasmine's story progression(?) of princess to slave with new events , jobs, extended events and clothes. Aim of the mod is to make Princess Trainer more immersive and to add a bunch of new content.

Concept is to give events, jobs and other content levels which are unlocked depending on obedience and shamelessness. So Jasmine might be disgusted by customers or whoring herself while cleaning houses depending on her training.

Lots more ideas for content to come including a whole new wardrobe system using images and costumes from a Princess Trainer 1 mod I was working on prior to this.

Magic Shop spells have also been rewritten and added with more to come!

Duplicate label errors have now been fixed and will not be reappearing.

Updated: 04/04/2020
Game/Creator: Princess Trainer Gold (Akabur)
Modder: zomby games
Mod Version: 2.14
Game Version: 2.14
Language: English

Version 2.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Version 2.11
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lpfinal00.jpg jasSlutPrincess.jpg b03.png slavedp05.png jasJungleGirl.png

Download: - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

zomby69

Mar 8, 2020
Hi, if you've played this update then please let me know what you think. I'd love to get some feedback about what you liked, didn't like and what future updates should focus on.

Currently working on a new spell for another update.

zomby69

Mar 8, 2020
What would you like in the next update?

Finish current scenes / Add new scenes / Add original Princess Trainer content / New job reports

zomby69

Mar 8, 2020
Sorry about that and thanks for letting me know. The link should be up again now.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
so is this alone playable or do i have to install it in the original game? and i have a princess trainer 2.03. is this better?

zomby69

Mar 8, 2020
Hi F9Zoney. It's a standalone game so no need to mod the original. Changed the save file location too so your old games won't be compatible.

It's basically PT 2.03 with new content including some spells from Magic Shop. I think it's good but you'll have to play it to make your own decision.

Working on a fairly large update now which adds a new spell and a whole lot of work "reports".

anethka

Jul 25, 2017
This was an extraordinary surprise, i loved this game and to have more content for it is wonderfull keep the good work Zomby, for me its including all the old content and then doing more scenes ^^

zomby69

Mar 8, 2020
Thanks for the appreciation. I really like working on this game so thanks for the interest.

Love the idea manasprite. I want to include a spanking scene now. The limitation I have is to use existing images and edits but with some imagination that could be added. With enough support I'd commission some new art for the game.

I don't want to release untested content SexOne but if you're willing to test an android version I'd be happy to create one.

Thanks anethka. Yeah the new content is mostly going to be story based and expand around the original content. Trying to keep the style as close to the original as possible.

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
This is good stuff. I like how you stuck to the original "vibe" of the game. I am excited for new wardrobe additions. :giggle:
Keep up the good work!

zomby69

Mar 8, 2020
Thanks winterOs

Probably get a new update out in the next few days or so. Been busy with other things this week but the new content is mostly written and just needs some more testing and tweaks.

Stay safe everyone.

Reactions: azurak69er

zomby69

Mar 8, 2020
Hi Doktor, if you enjoyed those games then you should like this 2.1 version. Currently it's Princess Trainer Gold with some new events and some spells from Magic Shop (edited to match the story). Probably have a new release tomorrow.

I'm happy to create an Android version but I'd like someone to test it before proper release. If anyone wants to test it then let me know.