Mod Ren'Py Princess Trainer Gold: 2.14 (fixed) by zomby games (updated 04/04/2020)

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
its awesome this kinda stuff still goes on.
I know a lot of people feel some type of way about akabur, but I think we can all agree that the good stuff he made had an impact on us all.
every modder is I see in a trainer game just keeps the good going on longer. keep it up!
f95 is better with people like you around.

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
Hi Doktor, if you enjoyed those games then you should like this 2.1 version. Currently it's Princess Trainer Gold with some new events and some spells from Magic Shop (edited to match the story). Probably have a new release tomorrow.

I'm happy to create an Android version but I'd like someone to test it before proper release. If anyone wants to test it then let me know.
I would like to test it. Have a pretty decent phone and more free time recently obviously

So yeah i volunteer as a tester and "report giver"

zomby69

Mar 8, 2020
Updated the game.

Click the link in top post for download.

If you've played previous version of Princess Trainer Gold 2.1 then go to:

[daytime] house > cheats > update game ---- to make compatible.

[Will try to make this automatic for future versions]

Last edited:

zomby69

Mar 8, 2020
I would like to test it. Have a pretty decent phone and more free time recently obviously

So yeah i volunteer as a tester and "report giver"
Not sure how to make android version, it's more complex than I thought. Will let you know when one is ready.

Reactions: Doktor7007

zomby69

Mar 8, 2020
Hi Altarin. Not sure how you got that error. Did you add it to the same folder as the previous build?

zomby69

Mar 8, 2020
More fun with GIMP...
Should see a lot more of this type of outfit in the next update. A whole new layers system using the original PT images has been created...

jasHostess.png

Reactions: winter0s and PugWug

zomby69

Mar 8, 2020
i just downloaded the game and when i tried to run it this happened:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi Altarin. Think I worked out the problem. The .rpyc are the machine/assembly code of .rpy files (Python/Renpy) and are created automatically each time the code is called. Been restructuring a lot of the code but not deleting the original .rpyc files.

It's a mystery to me why my build worked but yours didn't though.

Deleted all the .rpyc files and creating a fresh build. Hopefully this sorts the issue. Will know to do this for future builds.

Uploading a new build now, stay tuned...

zomby69

Mar 8, 2020
Okay, so I think this will fix the issue Altarin. Did anyone else have the same problem?

zomby69

Mar 8, 2020
its awesome this kinda stuff still goes on.
I know a lot of people feel some type of way about akabur, but I think we can all agree that the good stuff he made had an impact on us all.
every modder is I see in a trainer game just keeps the good going on longer. keep it up!
f95 is better with people like you around.
Thanks mufasas. Appreciate it. Always thought that the Gold edition needed to have a lot more Jasmine content and no one did anything with it so (except for that Diamond edition), so I had a crack at it.

Newest version brings back the original PT and even some Magic Shop: PT art. I really liked those.

Reactions: F9Zoney

zomby69

Mar 8, 2020
So... Anyone like the new content? Wrote a lot of the jobs for myself and probably overdid it a bit. The original idea was to turn Princess Trainer up to 11.

Apologies about the bugs. It was working when I tested it.

Let me know what you think. Good or bad feedback is welcome.

zomby69

Mar 8, 2020
i just downloaded the game and when i tried to run it this happened:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi Altarin. Apparently the previous bugfix did not fix all of these bugs. Pretty sure I've fixed them all now but I can't test as I can't generate the errors even with the newest version of Renpy.

It seems to be errors which do not affect all versions of Renpy or OS s. Could you let me know what version of Renpy you use and which OS? I'd really like to understand what causes the error (aside from coding mistakes of course).

If anyone else has the same issue then please let me know yours too.

zomby69

Mar 8, 2020
Duplicate label errors have now been fixed.

The issue was caused by using the developer mode in Renpy which then prevented the check for duplicate labels from taking place. Small hack to Renpy will now detect duplicate labels so this error won't be reappearing.

Apologies for distributing a broken game. Obviously if I'd known about the errors I would have fixed them.

Fixed game can be downloaded here:

jslider44

Apr 2, 2019
when doing iris's graduation i seem to always get this error cant ignore it. any help is greatly appreciated.

zomby69

Mar 8, 2020
Ok it crashes right on load up for me

Should I post everything here or should I pm you?
Hi Doktor7007 thanks for testing. I've downloaded an android emulator which will hopefully help me fix the bug.

I want to encourage people to report bugs so just post to the thread (please include a traceback). I try to test anything I've been working on but it's not possible to get all the bugs.