Mod Ren'Py Princess Trainer Gold: 2.14 (fixed) by zomby games (updated 04/04/2020)

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Zomby Games says the mod extend the content for Princess Trainer..."Like has been done with Witch trainer".
Where i can find Witch Trainer from Zomby Games???

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Zomby Games says the mod extend the content for Princess Trainer..."Like has been done with Witch trainer".
Where i can find Witch Trainer from Zomby Games???
I don't know about zomby games, but you can find it on F95zone easily enough.

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
Any chance of adding a "good end" where you end up as the Sultan with Jasmine as your wife? Or just not get absolutely cucked?

dorkmax

Aug 24, 2020
Hi Doktor, if you enjoyed those games then you should like this 2.1 version. Currently it's Princess Trainer Gold with some new events and some spells from Magic Shop (edited to match the story). Probably have a new release tomorrow.

I'm happy to create an Android version but I'd like someone to test it before proper release. If anyone wants to test it then let me know.
I volunteer as tribute

Aug 18, 2020
When trying to run the game on Windows 7 I got a traceback error saying "Exception: Couldn't find file '._archive.rpi'. What should I do? Also, is there any download link to a Mac version for 2.14?

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Just found this. Didn't know it existed! I'm liking the new additions but there are problems ... for one thing, I can't seem to get some of the quests going. Jasmine is fully educated, has done all her side quest things, and so on, but nothing seems to be triggering the other plotlines and other characters.

The other problem is that things are happening out of order. She can do the task to advertise the brothel even though we haven't opened it yet, and earlier when I asked how her day went a few times, she made reference to all kinds of sexual things that she would not have said that early.

But thanks for modding this and I hope they do more.