Mod Ren'Py Princess Trainer Gold: 2.14 (fixed) by zomby games (updated 04/04/2020)

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
is it compatible with princess trainer diamond edition mod ?
Good question I have to install and check.

Update:
Ok it's working but menu color and inscription not change. This is how I installed the mod:
1. Have a fresh install of Princess Trainer Gold: 2.14 (fixed) by zomby games
2. Download Princess Trainer Diamond Edition
3. In the rar of Princess Trainer Diamond Edition move UnRen.bat to the main directory (The one with Princess Trainer GE.exe)
4. Run Unren.bat
5. In the command window that pops up press 1 (Do not press 9 that will destroy your game) and wait for it to say Finished
6. When it is finished move the game folder that came in the Princess Trainer Diamond Edition rar to the main directory of Gold Edition and allow it to replace all files
6. Play

Update 2:
It's a mod on a mod :p I don't know if it actually added anything because I don't have a game save. And I have to start from the beginning of the game. But so far everything is working. Maybe someone technically more knowledgeable should comment

Last edited:

DaJayster

Jul 14, 2017
Yeah I was really excited for this project. It looks abandoned. I was considering signing up for the patreon as I really want to see this classic game further expanded, but the patreon appears dead having no updates in over a year. Wat a shame. Maybe I should try to step up and try a similar project myself.

Reactions: GaRbS and 80773

IJSC5700

May 26, 2020
Hi, if you've played this update then please let me know what you think. I'd love to get some feedback about what you liked, didn't like and what future updates should focus on.

Currently working on a new spell for another update.
Is there a possibility for an android port or is this strictly for pc? Just asking if it ain't too much trouble.

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Is there a possibility for an android port or is this strictly for pc? Just asking if it ain't too much trouble.
A very small chance. Work has been completed definitively on this project. He has now concentrated on another game.

Sep 18, 2020
Hi, if you've played this update then please let me know what you think. I'd love to get some feedback about what you liked, didn't like and what future updates should focus on.

Currently working on a new spell for another update.
I would love to play this beautiful game on android please

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Hi Doktor, if you enjoyed those games then you should like this 2.1 version. Currently it's Princess Trainer Gold with some new events and some spells from Magic Shop (edited to match the story). Probably have a new release tomorrow.

I'm happy to create an Android version but I'd like someone to test it before proper release. If anyone wants to test it then let me know.
You could probably take some of the Jasmine artwork from Star Channel 34 and find a way to work it into this game.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
help please
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/46_ob_tests.rpy", line 93, in <module>
NameError: name 'handjob03_unlock' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "loc_home_daytime.rpyc", line 93, in script call
  File "ev_slave_spell.rpyc", line 42, in script call
  File "ev_slave_spell.rpyc", line 595, in script call
  File "ev_slave_spell.rpyc", line 751, in script call
  File "46_ob_tests.rpyc", line 93, in script
  File "D:\(mes games)\Princess_Trainer_2.14-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\(mes games)\Princess_Trainer_2.14-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\(mes games)\Princess_Trainer_2.14-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/46_ob_tests.rpy", line 93, in <module>
NameError: name 'handjob03_unlock' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
PrincessTrainer_2_1 2.1
Fri Aug 20 00:56:12 2021

BaittheTreat

Apr 29, 2020
I don't know if I should post bugs here, but I keep getting this glitch where Jasmine won't progress in the obedience tests past blowjob #1. This happened in the Akabur version as well. I cheated both times to get her max stats so idk if that has anything to do with it.

Reactions: asperioh

DiamondKing13

Mar 31, 2020
I haven't played the gold edition in over two years. Seeing this mod randomly is exciting enough that I have decided to go through the game again with your mod. Thank you for spending time on the game.

Reactions: F9Zoney

SoZ333

Jan 26, 2018
Since the author (Zomby) hasn't logged in in 10 months, it's probably safe to say it's abandoned.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Since the author (Zomby) hasn't logged in in 10 months, it's probably safe to say it's abandoned.
Was there something more planned for the game? When I played it some time back, IIRC it seemed like it was complete rather than abandoned.

NoOneisherefr

Jul 27, 2022
View attachment 582122

Princess Trainer Gold: 2.1
Overview:
Princess Trainer Gold: 2.1 is going to focus more heavily on Jasmine's story progression(?) of princess to slave with new events , jobs, extended events and clothes. Aim of the mod is to make Princess Trainer more immersive and to add a bunch of new content.

Concept is to give events, jobs and other content levels which are unlocked depending on obedience and shamelessness. So Jasmine might be disgusted by customers or whoring herself while cleaning houses depending on her training.

Lots more ideas for content to come including a whole new wardrobe system using images and costumes from a Princess Trainer 1 mod I was working on prior to this.

Magic Shop spells have also been rewritten and added with more to come!

Duplicate label errors have now been fixed and will not be reappearing.

Updated: 04/04/2020
Game/Creator: Princess Trainer Gold (Akabur)
Modder: zomby games
Mod Version: 2.14
Game Version: 2.14
Language: English

Version 2.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Version 2.11
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 582150 View attachment 582151 View attachment 582152 View attachment 582153 View attachment 604030

Download: - - -

SOMEONE PLS MAKE AN ANDROID PORT ❤

• Hey there
Reactions: downloaderbo