2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
1382157_header.jpg

Overview:
A simple puzzle game that incorporates RPS mechanics to progress with the characters.
Roll the dice and complete each track for each girl. The more track you complete the more naked and horny they get
All characters are 18+ Beautiful, Dynamic CGs Art with 7 unique and different girls​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-24
Release Date: 2019-06-19
Developer:
Publisher:
Censored: No
Version: Final
Other Games: Muse:Night Out - Gemini Strategy Origin
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1382159_download_2.jpg 1382162_download_4.jpg 1382158_download_3.jpg 1382160_download_1.jpg 1382161_download.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
Isn't image 4 literally the aftermath of sexual content (I doubt that liquid is water from a bottle)? Aren't the girls masturbating? If so, does masturbation count as sexual content?

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Isn't image 4 literally the aftermath of sexual content (I doubt that liquid is water from a bottle)? Aren't the girls masturbating? If so, does masturbation count as sexual content?
At this point, I'd count bludgeoning some of the devs with a pointy stick as sexual content (jk). These picture handbook crop out excuses for games with "puzzle" and "no sexual content" need to stop showing up. Especially the finished ones.
I did not guzzle down 1 litre of fresh milk and mineral water to stay awake sifting through pages of this shit.
And that's after tag searching "Male protagonist" and "animated" ;-;

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote