RPGM None Priscia’s Adventure (RJ01206437) / プリシアの冒険のやつ

LostPraetorian

Feb 17, 2023
View attachment 3802598
We need a hero to translate this game, MT-tool or manual doesn't matter.

I might be stupid, but if mtool is fine, why don't you just... use mtool?

The game's annoying to translate either way. It uses a lot of images intermixed with text, sometimes uses stylized emoticons instead of actual text (in the first minute or so, it uses ビカビカ as an image instead of as text), but a basic mtool (bing) translation makes the game playable enough.

Akiro111

Aug 24, 2023
I might be stupid, but if mtool is fine, why don't you just... use mtool?

The game's annoying to translate either way. It uses a lot of images intermixed with text, sometimes uses stylized emoticons instead of actual text (in the first minute or so, it uses ビカビカ as an image instead of as text), but a basic mtool (bing) translation makes the game playable enough.
Yes, I completely agree with the first four words of your comment.

Akiro111

Aug 24, 2023
Thank you for your insightful input.
You've single handedly made sure I'm not uploading my translation - congrats. I hope the edge was worth it <3
You overestimate yourself. If you were perceptive, you wouldn't write such things. If you're not ready to help or just give +1, at least don't share your unsolicited opinions; you'll look foolish for that too.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: LostPraetorian

LostPraetorian

Feb 17, 2023
You overestimate yourself. If you were perceptive, you wouldn't write such things. If you're not ready to help or just give +1, at least don't share your unsolicited opinions; you'll look foolish for that too.
I asked you a simple question out of wonder, whilst working on a translation for a game you asked for. It takes a special kind of weird to actively harass me over that, but you do you. Hope someone else feels like it for you.
日本語を勉強するもいいですよ、年数後アキロくんもゲームをわかります

Akiro111

Aug 24, 2023
I asked you a simple question out of wonder, whilst working on a translation for a game you asked for. It takes a special kind of weird to actively harass me over that, but you do you. Hope someone else feels like it for you.
日本語を勉強するもいいですよ、年数後アキロくんもゲームをわかります
Why are you lying so blatantly? You yourself wrote that it’s a chore to translate, so why don’t you use Mtool yourself !?
Try to ask a question without calling yourself stupid. You come across as both funny and arrogant. I don’t need your Japanese anime quotes; save those for your parents, otherwise you look like a little child, honestly, grow up already.

P.S: I don’t need your translation with such manners of speech, as it could ruin the translation.
Don't write here anymore. You're disturbing other users with your flood of messages. If you want to tell me something else, send me private ms. But I prefer that you mind your own business.