VN - Ren'Py - Priscila Secret [Ep.1] [Geiko Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

baka

review ep.1 (will update in the future when we have more content)

so, this is a spin-off/side-story of the other VN from this DEV-team.
    in this one we play the girl Priscila and how she got mixed up with this president dude. (play Celebrity Hunter for context).

theres not much content but so far so good and if done right it can be a quite nice VN, if u like a hot babe getting corrupted by old and ugly. theres choices to avoid it (I think) but its too soon to tell what it means.

in the main-VN (celebrity hunter) Priscila was my fav girl and its nice to see a VN with only her. her model is really hot. the dialogs so far are erotic and a bit disturbing as she is doing this for others or for fame, but she is not sure. and its the player that decide her fate it seems.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Losersriot

1. very inconvenient interface.
    The button of automatic text scrolling is hidden and you have to constantly press the menu to make it appear.
    2. Because the text is typed letter by letter, it is impossible to quickly skip dialogues. It is tiring to wait until all the text is printed on the screen. You have to make a million extra mouse clicks.
    3. Default model of the main character from some DAZ kit, which I've seen in hundreds of other games. No sculpting. Her body is not unique and her body colour is not natural. She's just not a beautiful woman. Reminded me of my ugly female classmates. Boring.
    4- The producer's character is disgusting. He has a skinny body, narrow shoulders and a Don Quixote moustache. It's hard to imagine a less sexy combination. If the developer isn't a woman or gay and can't appreciate the beauty of the male body and male behaviour - why the hell is he making a game with a female protagonist!!!?
    5. The lighting is too monotonous. There is no play between light and shadow, so the picture looks flat. Light and shadow are used to bring out the volume. Leonardo Da Vinci established this. 600 (!!!) years ago.
    6. Compulsive lesbians. In real life, a woman never has to fight off intrusive lesbians at work, at home or in shops. In real life, women have to compete with other women and often endure humiliation and jealousy. Not realistic character orchestration.