Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I try to start up the game but I honestly don't know how. I have tried to start it up in Japan Local but it doesn't work for me either. I've updated it, redownloaded and deleted the game, redownloaded the emulator, and nothing still... Keep getting that blue screen with random text Does anyone have a specific explanation of what I could/should do?

Edit: I just now tried editing my Region and Language and still, not working. I really don't understand.

Edit Part 2: I finally figured it out! If your Region and Language settings is set to United States and you are using the Locale Emulator you don't just click Jap Local, you click Jap Local (Admin). I just now figured it out, thanks to no one by the way... So here's for those who had trouble with it like this idiot here (me).

Mar 20, 2018
Please add the tag [mind control] as well as it's the top hit for the tags of the game on VNDB.

Edit: I see that it's been added. Thank you.

WizzJizz1

Mar 18, 2018
Does anyone know how to display the animations to this vn on wine? All Lilith vn's with animations display as a black screen on wine.

WizzJizz1

Mar 18, 2018
Sorry, I didn't clarify. I was trying to get this to run on macOS High Sierra, and it worked out in the end.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote