3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gerge

Oct 11, 2017
Anyone knows what are the hearth options in left bottom? They just reset attitude to 0 and it takes forever to max it out.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Akira Hinata, a sports girl who is always working on club activities with a bright smile.
But these days, they have become more and more difficult to face.
The bright smile has evolved into an insane-clown grin.
The family's cafeteria is targeted by the ground geriatrics shop,
The local oldsters have settled down in the cafetaria...
and he is being harassed by intimidation.
... and they complain to the manager about health and safety.
Akira, who was worried about his family, rebelled against the ground geisha without paying attention to his own danger、
Kicking those whiteface clowns where they're down. Also, "hi mum, I transitioned!"
As a result of the direct negotiation, the condition is attached that if you win a duel with a bouncer, you will miss it.
Can't get kicked out if you knock out the bouncer. :WeSmart:

because it was the condition that i finally installed、
Random breaking of the fourth wall by the dev, rookie mistake.
It was a give-up that would approve without one or two、
No toilet privileges? :poop:
She has no experience in fighting or fighting.
When your fight-or-flight instinct only runs one way. Also, misgendering or retransitioning? :unsure:
A single direct mail arrives to her who worries.
Direct missives come to those who worry.
"Fitness gym to teach former total passing fighting champion, membership recruitment"
, yeah we know he's a hard pass.
"I understand.let's have a special menu.
No, the cafetaria is where the geriatrics lurk!
The coach was staring at the edge of his lips as he was determined to do so……
The coach had freakishly large protruding lips... maybe he had been bimbofied in his younger days?

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
This is baaaaaaaaaaaad. Don't waste your time with this unless you are just looking for a laugh. It's like playing a unity asset flip with some stolen mediocre art/animation. (And no I'm not saying it's actually stolen art)

Shallowrat

Dec 4, 2019
Ok, I've accepted that this game is going to be bad. MTL and the text formatting in the preview have guaranteed that. Now I need to find out if it's funny bad or just terrible.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
I don't know how you guys already got to the game. I'm still trying to get past the overview. Go on without me guys I'll catch up after I decipher it...

• Haha
Reactions: Hollowedzs

Autismus

Oct 20, 2018
Soooo. Bike tag when. I am willing to shit out some low tier rpgmaker games based on bikes with images from koikatsu or whatever.

Joking of course. unless?

________

Aug 14, 2018
Anyone else experiencing system shut downs while playing this game?
I used the translation fix btw

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote