RPGM - Completed - Prisseceal, the Dazzling-and-Flaring Peach Princess [Final] [SukiyaKING]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Mattress

I was really thrilled with the story in this game! I just loved all the twists and turns and the true ending was such a nice surprise. I also really liked the characters, especially Sakura. She was such a sweetheart! I got quite attached to her, even a guy like me, who's into a bit of kink, suffered to make her lose. I have to say, I just couldn't get into the NTR route at all. I just followed the bare minimum to understand what happened because the dynamics with the male protagonist are so beautiful and tender that I just couldn't bring myself to subject myself to such torment (also, I think the infidelity is totally out of character, whichever way you look at it). I just couldn't bear to see such a lovely relationship torn apart! The art is gorgeous, though – I have no complaints about that at all. I also loved all the secret passages and hidden doors you can discover in the game – there are so many! It really encourages you to keep your eyes open and explore. The weakness of this game, like most RPGMs, is the gameplay. Most of the moves you learn as you level up require TP, which recharges too slowly to be useful. There are very few skills, apart from the classic heals: an aoe attack, a double attack and a single attack (which does more damage than the double attack, so I found myself spamming it all the way through). The final bosses in particular are really weak and embarrassing for how easy they are, which kind of ruined the pathos of the moment.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

JLuix

Review of the game aspects:
    • The maps are complex and well designed.
    • There are lots of secrets and hidden items (may be too much).
    • The translation is decent, not perfect.
    • The enemies and bosses are well balanced.
    • The NPCs are well designed with important dialogs.
    • The story is robust (not simple) but it can be tedious sometimes.
    • Multiple endings that are worth to obtain.
    • There are some bugs.
    Review of the erotic aspects only:
    • This game is not insta-fap.
    • The erotic reward is very small during the gameplay.
    • The NTR element is not enough during the gameplay.
    • The NTR is poorly executed.
    • The erotic scenes are not animated.
    • The erotic scenes have a lot of text and very few images.
    I've enjoyed the game as a RPG adventure, but the erotic part was disappointing.