VN Ren'Py Completed Private Investigator [v1.0] [KDT.prod]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Almost done with the game, after i finish if there is anything great i will give full save.

edit - nothing at the end but epic win and back to menu so no full save to give.

hint - the lady is to blame in the case.

Last edited:

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I guess I was hoping for more content from "completed" tag.
Ahh, I see. I think this is only a short game because the dev is just new to coding? Idk, maybe. I think there'll be longer games with lots of content in the future

Reactions: lebac and KDT

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Ahh, I see. I think this is only a short game because the dev is just new to coding? Idk, maybe. I think there'll be longer games with lots of content in the future
Seems to have done an expert job disabling standard RenPy functionality. Annoying when rollback and access to autosaves are disabled.

The UI is very pretty but it's not very usable.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

KDT

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Hello guys,

Since we have not yet released our first three games on Android we are wondering if you would be interested in a "repack" for Android.

Don't worry, we are still working on a new game.

What do you think about it?

KDT Team

------------------

Salut les gars,

On a jamais sorti de version Android de nos 3 premiers jeux et on se demandait si vous seriez intéressé par un "repack" destiné au mobile.

Sachant qu'on travaille toujours sur le prochain jeu qui sortirait sur PC et Android.

Qu'est-ce que vous en dites ?

L'équipe KDT

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
how i leave that room from that house, how i can find more clues in that room besides that letter, that blood spot on wall or that foot steps print, what clues? Claudia is guilty right? help pls

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
not sure why I even bothered with this after seeing there were only 2 pages of comments and not exactly wonderful endorsements...seems they were right

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes