• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Private Lives [v0.20] [Petardo]

1. 5.00 star(s)

homejorz

Truly misunderstood game. The dev is very honest and committed to his vision and I respect him for that. First off so many people are put off by the fact MC doesn't do alot of the sex in the game. But the MC is the one learning about sexual encounters from the many unique characters spread around the town. I find this interesting, and unique personally.

I did find some issues at first with gameplay as I am a bit of completionist with these games, finding all content etc. but the dev has sorted that out with many new features. The language barrier does make some of it confusing but I can overlook that by the sheer uniqueness and sexiness of all the characters, asell the interesting take on a VN. I hope for more, and can't wait to see more of this game.

I think people should try this one again, now that you can select to be male or female MC.

Basically english could use some work. other then that, interesting story. Unique characters, interesting style of gameplay. great sex scenes. UI is not complicated and with the addition of the fortune teller character the game only has gotten better.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

ding123

The game is a mess. You almost have no choices there. You can click some options but if you don't reach the result that the developer wants the game doesn't progress ("You failed to ..." do it again until you puke.).
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Sngo

One of the worst games I played here, so you need to grind on a bad sandbox to see others have sex not the mc, so any gratification to endure this grind sandbox comes as voyeurism only, mc is a little beta without experience since he can't write the book with his own experience or try to have new experience to gather info for his book so he just hear/see others having sex while he is sexless.

Characters some are pretty but majority is ugly, renders are average at best, animation average, plot is really bad.

Sandbox is bad, too grindy.

This is just a miscellaneous of other people sex story's and "mc" is only a narrator to all that.

If what you like in a vn is atlest a decent "mc" a Nice story, focus on mc or good LI this game is probably not for you but if what you like is random story's of other people, whatch other people have fun while you are in your little corner then this game may be for you, bad mc, no decent LI or then you might enjoy. But overall would give a 0 if it was a option.