VN Others Completed Private Nurse [Final] [Angel Smile]

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
620.jpg

Overview:
Young Hiroki has been sick all his life. His father died when he was young, and his mother is distant. Even with all of this, he thinks of himself as a pretty normal guy, except that he's completely dependent on his childhood friend, Ayano, who enjoys taking care of him while his mother is away.

One day, Hiroki's mom calls and tells him, "I'm hiring a 'private nurse' for you", but Hiroki strongly objects. He doesn't even know what a "private nurse" is, but he knows he doesn't want one ... until she's standing in his doorway, dressed in a sexy nurse uniform.

"Hi, I'm Maria. I'm your new private nurse!". She promises to cure Hiroki of his disease within a month. While unbelievable, he tentatively accepts and the treatment begins. Her methods are very "hands on", and Ayano watches with mixed feelings as Maria treats him. As his treatment intensifies so do feelings of love and jealousy. What kind of treatment will Maria use to finally cure Hiroki, and will Ayano just quietly watch and do nothing?​

Thread Updated: 2018-01-26
Release Date: 2002-11-20
Original Title: プライベートナース
Developer/Publisher: - -
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Thanks to EchoZulu for non-DRM game packaged with walkthrough.

5628.jpg 5630.jpg 5631.jpg 5632.jpg 5633.jpg 5634.jpg 5635.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Escape

May 12, 2017
Man...this game. I played it so long ago, it's still one of my most favorite games that I've played. The first visual novel I tried and didn't even know it was adult game when I started it!.

SkyRanger

Jul 16, 2017
This is one of the first VNs i've played and it was such a long time ago. I really loved it. Thanks a lot.

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Ya i did try it its not working hmm.
Hmm sadly I don't have it on my computer at the moment did check where i got it from but no one mentioned that problem... if alt enter ain't work hmm is there a window mode in system setting or at the top of the screen in game? some of the older visual novels have that hidden menu bar that only shows when the mouse is at the top.. sorry can't think of anything else been age's since I last played it.

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
Hmm sadly I don't have it on my computer at the moment did check where i got it from but no one mentioned that problem... if alt enter ain't work hmm is there a window mode in system setting or at the top of the screen in game? some of the older visual novels have that hidden menu bar that only shows when the mouse is at the top.. sorry can't think of anything else been age's since I last played it.
nope not even a setting , even with right click nothing shows up which is weird.

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
its the saddest most depressing game ive ever played, spec ops the line is jolly compared to this game

TakuTaco

Mar 24, 2018
Hnn I really curious of this story but I can't seem to get it to work...But I only tried my own computers mounting so I don't know but out of all the links only GoFile seems to be downloadable ?
Well at least on my end

nickbo

Feb 16, 2018
Given the comments, I had high aspirations. But truthfully got really frustrated with the exceedingly long, unskipable, and therefore rather vain (on the part of the author) opening credits.

Tried to make up time by fast clicking for about 15 minutes of dialogue which is probably an hour plus of game time and still did not get far. Clearly this is one of those sloooooow burn VNs.

Also could not figure out how to save.

It definitely has good old school graphic and story line qualities, but expect to make a serious time commitment (perhaps without a safety net if the save function is inoperative on modern Operating Systems).