LicAi

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2019
f95banner.jpg

Overview:
Be Priya, a virgin in her first year of college. As she navigates this new chapter of her life, she begins to explore her emerging sexual desires, discovering that her interests go beyond traditional relationships. Little by little, Priya realizes that her appetite for sex is more than what she once considered normal.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-16
Release Date: 2024-08-15
Developer: LicAi -
Censored: NO
Version: Chapter 1 - 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
iOS: - - - -

priya_backshot_onfours_precum.png jill_class_1.png priya_lockers2.png priya_study_home.png screen1.jpg screen2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Vicen

Jan 4, 2018
AI and futa/trans protag? eh, do you bro. Seems that character is already saturated in it though.
Going for a character rarely used or thought of? Awesome

After looking through it:
The facial transitions are jarring. Miriam is a solid choice but if you wanted to add them in as a futa, are you planning to make every other female a futa just for the sake of slapping Priya with as many dicks as possible? I could see the crew engaging in a ton of group sex but it would be lazy to just futa-ize every woman for the sake of it. Why not get Mei to forcefully fat hag her way into getting herself and her friends gangbanged?

Last edited:

LicAi

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2019
AI and futa/trans protag? eh, do you bro. Seems that character is already saturated in it though.
Going for a character rarely used or thought of? Awesome

After looking through it:
The facial transitions are jarring. Miriam is a solid choice but if you wanted to add them in as a futa, are you planning to make every other female a futa just for the sake of slapping Priya with as many dicks as possible? I could see the crew engaging in a ton of group sex but it would be lazy to just futa-ize every woman for the sake of it. Why not get Mei to forcefully fat hag her way into getting herself and her friends gangbanged?
Yes... i am aware about facial discordances, Ai art have many issues in which artstyle refers, i did like 7k images using stable diffusion to achieve those 200 CG's, so it's all about finetunning, and hardware is a barrier here so... unless i get a 4090 i cannot improve art without spending 6 to 7 hours in front of the pc just trying to get the face i want :ROFLMAO:

About Mei... yes... she will be introduced sooner or later, it's a character i want to experiment with.

And No, all females wont be futas, next chapter will have an important female character. :giggle:

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
Looks like this game will have potential, i wouldnt mind some hairy content, or some watersports content. ;) but thats all your call. you're the mind behind the game after all. its all your choice, but since you allready had a bathroom scene and you'll have beast fetish i suspect those 2 fetishes might also be plausible for you ;D

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Yes... i am aware about facial discordances, Ai art have many issues in which artstyle refers, i did like 7k images using stable diffusion to achieve those 200 CG's, so it's all about finetunning, and hardware is a barrier here so... unless i get a 4090 i cannot improve art without spending 6 to 7 hours in front of the pc just trying to get the face i want :ROFLMAO:

About Mei... yes... she will be introduced sooner or later, it's a character i want to experiment with.

And No, all females wont be futas, next chapter will have an important female character. :giggle:
So you are saying that there will be possible lesbian content? FWIW, I like my FMC games to have both straight and lesbian content, all of which is consensual and selectable(you can say yes or no to any possible partners).

I kind of like her look, the art style, even if it is AI. So I hope that the game will be like I described above. If it has those things along with good writing, I would be happy to support it. If not, good luck on your game, I am sure you will find an audience for your vision.

Reactions: LicAi