PROBLEMS RUNNING WIN GAMES ON PARALLEL

edtorious

Aug 29, 2018
So I have a Mac running Windows 10 on Parallel. I've been noticing some Windows Renpy games that I downloaded from here for some reason I'm getting an error message per screenshot below. I've tried the games Being a Dik, EcchiSensei and A Woman and a Mother and all the same error as below. Some games works like Man of the House or Lust Epidemic. What do you think is going on? Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Capture.PNG

stfno

Dec 15, 2018
Hi, I don't know if you have fixed this already but I had this problem too. You are trying to open it from a mac folder which doesn't work sometimes. You just have to copy the files to your windows desktop.

edtorious

Aug 29, 2018
Hi, I don't know if you have fixed this already but I had this problem too. You are trying to open it from a mac folder which doesn't work sometimes. You just have to copy the files to your windows desktop.
I tried but it didn't work, even though I moved to windows desktop, I think windows still think it's in the Mac desktop.

slutseekerm

Aug 7, 2021
I tried but it didn't work, even though I moved to windows desktop, I think windows still think it's in the Mac desktop.
Nvm, i figured it out. Simply dragging it to the windows desktop is not going to work because it's still under the mac directory. What you have to do is navigate to "C:\Users\user\Desktop" and put the files there.