Problems with MEGA

Heybert

Sep 18, 2017
Sorry if this is a bit off track. Has anyone had any trouble with mega atm? Have been using for a while to download virtually all from here and from booom but recently it just stops the download :( I have looked back in the comments and seen that there is sometimes a size limit via browser but I have been using the app to download. Just to let people know, have been downloading on my tablet and files have cut out from about 300mb onwards.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but didn't know where else to ask

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Sorry if this is a bit off track. Has anyone had any trouble with mega atm? Have been using for a while to download virtually all from here and from booom but recently it just stops the download :( I have looked back in the comments and seen that there is sometimes a size limit via browser but I have been using the app to download. Just to let people know, have been downloading on my tablet and files have cut out from about 300mb onwards.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but didn't know where else to ask
All files? Maybe it is an issue of your provider or network. MEGA blocks after some GB download. Don't know exactly how much but more than 4 and then you have to wait ~2 hours or reset your IP.

Heybert

Sep 18, 2017
All files? Maybe it is an issue of your provider or network. MEGA blocks after some GB download. Don't know exactly how much but more than 4 and then you have to wait ~2 hours or reset your IP.
Could be provider or network, haven't downloaded much the past while, was just two files. Latest India tried was lovethyneighbour. If I remember right mine locks after 2gb.

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
I think is the better place for this question. Or?

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
"Love Thy Neighbor" is ~0.9 GB big plus youtube or something like that and you hit the 2 GB limit of your provider very quick I think.
Btw MEGA and all other sites of this kind are slow at weekends, so maybe this can be also a reason for cutting the connection.

Heybert

Sep 18, 2017
Have downloaded files that size before with no problems. Also downloaded bigger, just seems to be tempremental these past few days. I did have no problem with another link.

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Or the eejits who get lost :closedeyesmile:
:D I had to google eejits first :D
No no fools beginners. Caretaking for beginners would be the better wording.

Than maybe a MEGA issue or all together. Last two weeks it is sometimes verrrrrrrrrrrry slow.
So don't loose your head and try it later or try using nopy.

Heybert

Sep 18, 2017
Lol eejit is one of my favourite words.

That's the joys of online, so many factors to take into account. Uninstalled and reinstalled the app to see if it helps.