[S>Writer] Paid Problems writing your game? Go with the Mercenary Solution!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JoeTheMerc

Jan 17, 2022
F95 BG 2.png About me:
I was a professional novelist who worked in the industry for about 10 years. However, when Covid hit, work slowed down to a crawl and I immigrated to the world of online commission work, which included working on games. I have been working on such projects 2 years now, gaining quite a lot of experience along the way while also applying my own skill to the projects I have under my belt.

But enough about myself, you want the actual meat here.

Skills:
Writing, to put it simply. 10 years of experience. Though writing for games, even erotic ones, is nothing so simple. A lot has to be taken into account, such as paths, coding, tone of the story through those paths, overlapping character conversations and much, much more. I work not only to write the story that you want to tell, but also to develop it in a way that can bring out its potential. We may not be writing Shakespeare here, but that does not mean we should slouch when it comes to these sorts of stories, at least, that's the way I see it.

- Experience in multiple genres, as well as SFW and NSFW themes.

- Understands and has written for many extreme kinks.

- Easily produces 5000 words of work daily.

Preferred method of contact:
- I prefer discord, which for me is joemercala
- However, email works as well; Josephmercala@gmail.com

Employment Type & Rates:
At this moment, I charge 4.4 cents per word for videogame work, with a flat editing/consulting/retention fee that will be discussed depending on how much editing is needed for the project. I do not care for any shared revenue or what the game makes after it is done. If my standard amount is paid, you do not have to worry about paying me any extra later down the line unless more is added to the game itself. I prefer it this way because I would rather work for my income than have any passive pay coming my way. Ruins my motivation.

Availability:
I am currently working on two games part time. I have room to work two more projects into my schedule, either full or part time. I schedule my time tightly and finish things quickly, so chances are if you come with writing needing to be done, I can have you scheduled in relatively quickly.

Work Samples:
As it stands, I have worked on 8 games, 4 of which I can show as examples.
- Cyberheart, by DiPeppo
-
-
-

Reviews and extra info will be linked below:

Additional comments:
I am willing to answer any questions about my work or my methods. Do know that I can output quite a lot of work at a very quick rate as long as I am paid on time. I work hard, and I work fast. Message me and we'll talk about everything you need storywise. References will be provided upon request.

Reactions: Loys and Grotslot

Grotslot

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
I had an amazing experience working with JoeTheMerc! I gave him an outline and characters to work with, and let me tell you, he brought them to life in ways I couldn't have imagined.

He took the time to really understand the vision I had for the project, and then he used his incredible talent for storytelling to breathe even more life into my characters and storyline. It was like he could see the characters and their world in a way that I couldn't, and he made them even better.

One of the things I appreciated most about working with JoeTheMerc was his willingness to collaborate and take my feedback seriously. He was always available to chat and brainstorm ideas, and he made sure we were both on the same page throughout the entire process.

You're getting amazing quality writing without having to break the bank. I can't recommend JoeTheMerc enough. He's a true talent and an absolute pleasure to work with. Five stars all around!

Reactions: Loys
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote