• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S-Play tester] [S> Other] [S>Proofreader] Unpaid Prodigy Freetime Freelancer Hobbyist Sidekick Looking For Some Awesome Devs

Jan 5, 2022
Skills:
- Motivational Support, Insprational Support, Play Testing, Proof Reading, Problem Solving, Conceptualization, Referancing, Idealogy, Design Support, Advice Support, Supportive Feedback, Constructive Criticism, Emotional Support

Preferred method of contact:
- Any Platform That Doesn't Required To Share Phone Number (Discord, Kik, Telegram, etc.)

Discord: Sadie#5110

Employment Type & Rates:
- Freebie And No Need Of Feeds Nor Rates

Availability:
- Whenever Avaiable After Chores and Responsibilities

Work Samples:
- None Existent

Additional comments:
- I Wish To Meet Devs And Help Them Out In Many Ways, Also Learning Skills Along With It Maybe :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack2122
Jan 5, 2022
Skills:
- Motivational Support, Insprational Support, Play Testing, Proof Reading, Problem Solving, Conceptualization, Referancing, Idealogy, Design Support, Advice Support, Supportive Feedback, Constructive Criticism, Emotional Support

Preferred method of contact:
- Any Platform That Doesn't Required To Share Phone Number (Discord, Kik, Telegram, etc.)

Discord: Sadie#5110

Employment Type & Rates:
- Freebie And No Need Of Feeds Nor Rates

Availability:
- Whenever Avaiable After Chores and Responsibilities

Work Samples:
- None Existent

Additional comments:
- I Wish To Meet Devs And Help Them Out In Many Ways, Also Learning Skills Along With It Maybe :)
I open the frienships now sorry kek.