[S> Other] [S>Composer] Paid Professional Adult Game Trailer maker And music producer looking for work.

ROHANDECAPRIO

Aug 15, 2020
Skills:

-I am an experienced Professional music developer and a Trailer maker also I'm good at Photoshops edits and stuffs

-I can also organize the production of Music and ambience

Experience:-
1.Betrayed by joraell:- (Trailer and music producing)
2.Our Only man by wfnpao (Phone,logo making and other photoshop works)
3.Prince of subrabia by The Omega (background room and music producing)

Preferred method of contact:
- I prefer to be contacted via discord. If you wish to DM me, my username is ROHANDECAPRIO#9121
-I can also be contacted on f95. (If I fail to respond quickly, please do hit me up on discord. I respond much quicker through that platform.)

Employment Type & Rates:
-Trailer are $40-80$. The complexity of the rig and length of the Trailer will largely determine the price.
- I don’t have an established rate for Trailer making. If you would like to hire me I’d be happy to discuss rates based on what you need.

Availability:
- I can often fit projects between each other, giving me a large amount of freedom when it comes to when I am available. Thus, I don't really have any limits and I am confident I can meet your needs.

Work Samples:
-Trailer previews can be found embedded further down.
- Trailer 1- (Betrayed by joraell and darkmage)
NSFW

Sfw Trailer-2 (Betrayed by joraell and darkmage)

Additional comments:
- I’m quite open to working on just about any content. Few exceptions to this exist, I ask that you just message me with what content you are working with so we might discuss it over DM.

Trailer samples are given in drive link above.