[R>Artist 2D] [S>Programmer] [Professional Developer] Developer looking for artist to work with

vogosvagen

Jan 30, 2023
Hey all,

I'm a professional developer with 7 years experience in C#, SQL, MVC, Game dev, azure service. I'm looking for an artist that will work with me to make a simple video game, the scope is not large, and can be completed in a couple of months. I'm looking to get my feet wet in this genre of games, and would like to find people like me who want to try out =)

I'm open to managing this game as partners, and you will get your own version of the source code / built product if we manage to pull through!

I can be reached over at discord: vogosvagena70#3363

Reactions: TiresomeTom

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
Hey all,

I'm a professional developer with 7 years experience in C#, SQL, MVC, Game dev, azure service. I'm looking for an artist that will work with me to make a simple video game, the scope is not large, and can be completed in a couple of months. I'm looking to get my feet wet in this genre of games, and would like to find people like me who want to try out =)

I'm open to managing this game as partners, and you will get your own version of the source code / built product if we manage to pull through!

I can be reached over at discord: vogosvagena70#3363
Are you still looking for a 2D artist?