[S>Programmer] Professional programmer and game designer looking for a project to start or help

terrordoll

Aug 30, 2017
Skills:
C#, Unity, RPGM, Ren'Py, Game Design, Daz 3d

Preferred method of contact:
Send me a PM here

Employment Type & Rates:
I'm not looking for pay up front. If this goes the distance I'd love a piece of the project but I'm fine with just having a creative outlet/side project that doesn't make much.

Availability:
late afternoons and evenings PST

Work Samples:
None off hand but I can provide something if need be.

Additional comments:
I'm a C# programmer currently and spent 6 or so years in the game industry, as a designer working with Unreal and Unity. Now that I'm doing business programming I really need a creative outlet and I'd love to actually produce something again. I don't have any expectations other than just helping out and having a good time but I'd like to work with people who are serious about actually putting the work in.

I've messed with Ren'Py and RPGM for my own fun projects. I don't know them extremely well but I can pick it up quickly enough if need be.

Reactions: Cul and itAintM3

OmegaSocks

Jan 20, 2019
Hello, I'm looking for a programmer (renpy/rpgmaker) to join my team (I have the writer and artist), the games that we would like to make are all about bondage, fetishes ... erotic things.
The only payment method (if you want) is by Patreon (which we will still create), if you want to contact or make more inquiries this is my discord: omega68#6956