[S>Proofreader] [S>Writer] Paid Professional Screenwriter looking to be your pro editor/writer (Start of 2021 Update)

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Skills: - The written word. Better yet, making those words sound phenomenal. My skill is dialogue, both making it sound authentic and true to character. Proofreading dialogue is pretty simple. But making those lines sound and feel as real as possible is a talent in and of itself. And, yeah, added bonus is I can edit things professionally as well. Big, fancy words don't make a character (unless that character archetype calls for it), but the way they string together words, the vibrancy of their dialogue, is what truly makes a character unique and gives them a tangible feel for the audience.

Preferred method of contact: - Discord: Frodo-T-Baggins#7216

Employment Type & Rates: - Very flexible. Depends on the team I'm about to join but very open to negotiating.

Availability: - Full-time, bro. I write scripts and such for a living, so this is another piece of that. I am already apart of a few teams, but I still have plenty of availability to join more!

Work Samples: - A lot of my work is currently puckered with NDAs, but I can provide snippets of unfinished scripts upon request.

Additional comments: - You might ask... why? Why would a professional want to do this? Well, why not? I have worked all around the industry, and I find a sense of enjoyment from VNs. We need more polished, well-scripted projects for everyone to enjoy!

I currently work as the writer and co-creator of one team, the writer for 2 others, and have proofread more than 14 projects now. My work speaks for itself!

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
Hmm... Just curious, what adult game teams are you a part of? I'd like to be able to see first-hand what you have contributed to. Call me a cynic, but the few people I've met on here claiming they were professional writers and screenwriters did not have the skills to back it up.

HadHam

Never Stop Never Stopping
Donor
Nov 9, 2019
Highly reccomend. Currently working on a project together and the writing is top notch. Really a true talent and I'm yet to see writing for other adult novels with this level of quality. He pitched the first draft of our script and I instantly fell in love with everything about it.

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Quick Update: I've gotten a lot of requests, so I thought I would simplify here the levels of what I am available for.

Level 1- Write and concoct a full original script. I create the characters, the story, the events, and all the sexy in-between that makes it great. This is obviously the more expensive of the options, but I have been very reasonable to those I am already working with.

IMPORTANT: I only have about 1 more spot available for this level of work before my plate gets too full on it. I'll edit this once that spot is filled.

Level 2- If you have a script you wrote but need someone to really embellish the details and razzle the characters, that's what this level is for! It's less work for me, since you made the story yourself, so it's the mid-tier option as far as payment goes. But this is going to add that level of professionalism to your script so that it sounds full-punch and the characters really stand out more.

Level 3- Probably one of the more popular options: proofreading. I simply go through your script, make certain it's grammatically sound, makes sense, and is polished!

Thanks everyone for the collaborations thus far! Thrilled to get the projects I'm working on out there and can't wait to work with more teams for kickass projects.

Reactions: Mando Logica

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Thanks to everyone who has inquired about my services thus far! (That sounds dirty. Hah.)

I am no longer looking for Level 1 work. I currently have enough teams that I am running as the original script or teams on hold when they need me. I didn't expect as much interest as I got, but thank you for inquiring!

That means I am only available for Level 2 and Level 3 work because it is far less time consuming. If you are in that group, and still need me, feel free to reach out on the discord listed above or send me a message. For all of those I accepted work for, thanks again, and I can't wait until we can release some amazing VNs. And the nudes. All the nudes.

Reactions: HadHam

AztoDio

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2021
I'm interested in Level 1, but it seems you're not available atm. Do you have a rough estimate on when will you'll be available again?