[S>Proofreader] [S>Writer] Paid Professional screenwriter (years of TV experience) looking for a few more projects

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Skills: - The written word. Better yet, making those words sound phenomenal. My skill is dialogue, both making it sound authentic and true to character. Proofreading dialogue is pretty simple. But making those lines sound and feel as real as possible is a talent in and of itself. And, yeah, added bonus is I can edit things professionally as well. Big, fancy words don't make a character (unless that character archetype calls for it), but the way they string together words, the vibrancy of their dialogue, is what truly makes a character unique and gives them a tangible feel for the audience.

Preferred method of contact: - Discord: Frodo-T-Baggins

Employment Type & Rates: - Very flexible. Depends on the team I'm about to join but very open to negotiating.

Availability: - Full-time, bro. I write scripts and such for a living, so this is another piece of that. I am already apart of a few teams, but I still have plenty of availability to join more!

Work Samples: - A lot of my work is currently puckered with NDAs, but I can provide snippets of unfinished scripts upon request.

Additional comments: - You might ask... why? Why would a professional want to do this? Well, why not? I have worked all around the industry, and I find a sense of enjoyment from VNs. We need more polished, well-scripted projects for everyone to enjoy!

HadHam

Never Stop Never Stopping
Donor
Nov 9, 2019
Highly recommend. Currently working on a project together and the writing is absolutely fantastic. A true, natural talent with the written word and storytelling.

Reactions: Blue Otter Games