[S>Programmer] [S>Writer] Paid Share Professional Writer and Renpy Programmer For Hire

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
Hello! I've been a writer for a long time with experience as an author and script writer. I've also been working with Renpy for years with my own games.

Skills
I have a lot of experience in writing in a wide range of genres with Fantasy, Romance and Comedy being the genres I typically write in. With erotic and fetish writing, I have no taboos and can work with you on whatever you wish to pursue.

If you are in need of someone to bounce ideas or develop lore with, I can easily assist you with whatever you need.

I'd rate my skills with Renpy as being pretty average haha I've been using it for Visual Novels for years and just recently, I've been developing a Text RPG with it so if you need someone to program as well as write, I should be able to handle all your needs.

Preferred Method of Contact:
DM or Discord: artie#9440

Employment Type and Rate:
$0.03/word if just need me for a short turn writing position. Rev Share if the project is long term.
If you just need Lore/Character Consulting, it's free. I'm happy to share my experience and knowledge with new writers or game devs.

Availability:
Full Time or Part Time.

Work Samples:
My Catgirl Maid Thinks She Runs the Place - F95 -
The City of Primal Desires - F95
I have some of more...artsy comedic short stories available upon request but I don't think they would be too relevant as samples for offering my services as an erotic writer.

Additional Comments:
Keyword

Last edited: