EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Logo.png

Overview:
The year is 1924 and you have decided it is high time to leave your country and find somewhere else to live. Hearing of a golden city in the west where you can go and get rich quick, you decide to head out there and try your luck.

Welcome to Cartersburg, the City of Primal Desires.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-11
Release Date: 2023-12-11
Developer: Uncle Artie - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.3
Language: English
Other Games: My Catgirl Maid Thinks She Runs the Place - The Rest of Our Lives
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - - -
Mac: - -
- - -

Screenshot 1.png Screenshot 2.png

crit_basic

Apr 26, 2020
please contact a mod to make you the needed template, also lack of summary and tldr of what to do ect.
or i guess edit it like the rest?

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
please contact a mod to make you the needed template, also lack of summary and tldr of what to do ect.
or i guess edit it like the rest?
Can you explain what you mean? I checked the other posts in this thread and the completed game request thread and made it similar to what I've seen in those posts.

Reactions: GhostProject

crit_basic

Apr 26, 2020
ngl glad yours has a working exe (a recent share had you coding phyton to the uninitiated and character creation still crashes). imma wait a bit to try it would be unfair to review the public version when you stated its just bare bones.

Reactions: jamonserrano

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
ngl glad yours has a working exe (a recent share had you coding phyton to the uninitiated and character creation still crashes). imma wait a bit to try it would be unfair to review the public version when you stated its just bare bones.
Thanks! I and anyone unlucky enough to be close to me were trying to bug test the hell out of this to make sure nothing crashes. Hopefully there isn't anything but if there is, throw me a message.

If Molly is a halfbreed, what does a 'full'breed look like?
7ft tall, twice as much ears and the ability to shoot hellfire missiles out of their back when they scream "2 for 1 pizzas. Only $5" :p

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
will there be portraits
Yup. Don't know when though as I wanted to get the foundation of the game sorted out while I save some money. When it comes time to get one, I'm hoping finding someone that can do furries in historical outfits isn't too hard haha

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Before going further and asses this game correctly, how are the jobs working? I tried at the general store and the pizzzeria but only shopping and leaving are available at shift hour. Does that mean it isn't possible to work the day we apply?
Thanks in advance.

I'll talk about the rest when I can try everything.

Good continuation.

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
Hello.

Before going further and asses this game correctly, how are the jobs working? I tried at the general store and the pizzzeria but only shopping and leaving are available at shift hour. Does that mean it isn't possible to work the day we apply?
Thanks in advance.

I'll talk about the rest when I can try everything.

Good continuation.
Yeah, you can't work the same day you accept the job. You have to wait until the next day. This is just to prevent you from being "late" for your shift if you were to accept the job after the shift would have started.

Reactions: Oliz82