[S>Writer] Professional Writer for Improving / Establishing Projects

melwen

Jan 10, 2024
Experienced Native English scriptwriter looking to help artists in need! I only do this for community purposes and my main contribution will be to improve stories, characters, and world-building.

I DON'T WORK WITH AI ART PROJECTS.

Skills:

- Character Development
- World design
-Game design (Experienced in over +10 games)
- Dialogs
- Branching the story
- Game reviews

Preferred method of contact:

- Discord: melwenart or contact me via f95

Employment Type & Rates:

- I work for CREDITS. The main reason I do this is to help artists create their ideal vision. Sometimes developers and artists have trouble focusing and improving their stories while on the development process.

Availability:
- Part-time

Last edited:

chpcool38

Oct 12, 2019
Wow are you a godsend, sorry not to make fun of you, but I am looking exactly for this, any help appreciated, but I dont want to engage with you unless that free statement is true and you enjoy doing this because I am not sure if I will finish the game and I am not sure if I will ever make any money with this, I am doing this for free at this point, but might do a patreon before release.

Reactions: melwen

melwen

Jan 10, 2024
Wow are you a godsend, sorry not to make fun of you, but I am looking exactly for this, any help appreciated, but I dont want to engage with you unless that free statement is true and you enjoy doing this because I am not sure if I will finish the game and I am not sure if I will ever make any money with this, I am doing this for free at this point, but might do a patreon before release.
Hey! Like I said I work for free as CV purposes ATM. We can continue our conversation via Discord :)

chpcool38

Oct 12, 2019
I am not sure if my project would be a value add to your CV to be honest, but I sent a friend request on Discord regardless, if I can help in any way, I am open to

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
I jumped at the opportunity to have someone help me with writing.

Melwen helped to flesh out my games backstory/lore and did it very quickly and to my satisfaction even with the small amount of details I gave them.

melwen

Jan 10, 2024
I jumped at the opportunity to have someone help me with writing.

Melwen helped to flesh out my games backstory/lore and did it very quickly and to my satisfaction even with the small amount of details I gave them.
Pleasure working with you.

Kieron1998

Mar 10, 2023
He has pretty in-depth knowledge about character development, world design and game design. He responds to requests pretty fast and does the work in a really quick time. I'm pretty satisfied with the output I got.

• Red Heart

melwen

Jan 10, 2024
He has pretty in-depth knowledge about character development, world design and game design. He responds to requests pretty fast and does the work in a really quick time. I'm pretty satisfied with the output I got.
Had fun brainstorming ideas with you! It was a pleasure.

Reactions: Kieron1998

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Melwen really helped me out with writing dialogue and shaping one of my character's personality. I'm very satisfied with the results and considering he's doing it for free is just mind-blowing. Thank you again!