[S>Programmer] Paid Unpaid Proffesional programmer wants to help the community out

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
Hi everyone,

I'm a full time dev-op programmer. I want to help projects out that sound interesting. If you need help and have an interesting project please call out to me.

I'm interested in:
-Games with a good story
-Challenge the player in some way

Whereas the good story part is a must

Kinderalpha

Pleb
Donor
Dec 2, 2019
I'm working on a project involving the Love 2D framework, a C++ engine with Lua implementation. It would be cool to talk to you about some design obstacles and bounce some things off your head. My discord is kinderalpha#6818 if that sounds like something you'd be interested in.

Reactions: Cul

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
I'm working on a project involving the Love 2D framework, a C++ engine with Lua implementation. It would be cool to talk to you about some design obstacles and bounce some things off your head. My discord is kinderalpha#6818 if that sounds like something you'd be interested in.
I'll contact you this weekend. Interesting choice of programming language.

Reactions: Kinderalpha

timewizardstudios

Another Chance VN Developer
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Hey there, if youre still looking, please message me on Discord TimeWizardStudios#2935

This is my game and we are looking for a dev

Reactions: Drimenlon

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
Hello, I'm looking for a programmer to join my team (I have the writer and artist), the games that we would like to make are all about bondage, fetishes ... erotic things.
The only payment method (if you want) is by Patreon (which we will still create), if you want to contact or make more inquiries this is my discord: omega68#6956
Thanks for reaching out. I'll reach out to you on discord either tomorrow or next week.

Aug 29, 2020
Hey there, complete novice here seeking a programmer for my project, though I'm having trouble finding, or perhaps even properly searching for the help I need. I would really appreciate being able to ask you some questions in general about this whole process if you wouldn't mind, and perhaps if it turns out I do have something worth pitching discuss my idea as well? My discord is GreenJewelry#9502

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
Hey there, complete novice here seeking a programmer for my project, though I'm having trouble finding, or perhaps even properly searching for the help I need. I would really appreciate being able to ask you some questions in general about this whole process if you wouldn't mind, and perhaps if it turns out I do have something worth pitching discuss my idea as well? My discord is GreenJewelry#9502
Send a request :)

barronsat

May 14, 2017
Hey, I started a thread recently asking about doing a f95 community game initiative. Check out the thread if you're interested, would love to get some more programmers involved:
https://f95zone.to/threads/f95-community-game-idea.61620/

Everything's purely in just theoretical discussion mode now so, nothing to commit to or anything! Just looking to see if any people would be interested.

Do you have any samples for things you've programmed before?

Thanks!

Deleted member 1504456

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2019
Hi I am the writer for the Oopsy Daisy Game, we are looking for a coder in renpy.

add me on discord if you're interested

sabitiger#2614