[S>Programmer] Paid Share Progammer looking for hire.

corpdropout

Apr 18, 2022
Hello, everyone

I'm a Software Developer (4 years experience) who has been interested in working with NSFW content for a while, but I got stuck into the corporate life style, and I hate it, so I'm looking for a change.

I'm looking to gain some professional experience on Unity development, but if you've got a great project, I can manage to work with other engines.

Skills:
- C#/.NET, Java, Python and DiscordJs (in case you want a discord game)

Work Samples:
I'll not post my samples as they reveal too much about my identity and of my friends, but I'll list some of my relevant works:
- A 3D parkour game demo in Unity
- An utility and gamefied Discord Bot (with levels, items, etc)
- An unfinished framework for Unity that used text patterns to create VN like games (I dropped it due to being too busy, and lost it because Unity didn't properly save the content on cloud)

Availability:
- Currently 4h a day, but we can see how that works out.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord. You can post it here or send in a DM here

Additional comments (please read):
It's been a while since I've done any work in Unity, so I'm looking to work on simpler projects, such as VNs with some different RPG mechanics, or maybe puzzle games. The smaller the scope, the better, I like to see results.
I never used Ren'Py, but I'm very skilled with Python.
I'll work on any kind of NSFW project, and even give some creative input on whatever we're developing. I do not care for kinks or sexuality.

Last edited:

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
Greetings. I'm looking for a Unity programmer for a new NSFW project. Either paid or share. The idea of giving the programmer some creative input appeals to me because I love collaborative work. The project involves MF abduction, forced slavery, slave training, and True Love. Right now there's a script for the opening sequence, and the artwork should be rendered within the next few days. I'm hoping for a fair bit of high-end animation and sound effects, but we'll see how the budget goes. This is my first project. If it sounds interesting, find me on Discord: Ravasz#2291