• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Artist 3D] [S>Programmer] Paid Programmer/3D-2D Artist, looking for a job.

Sep 8, 2022
Skills:
-Enough Daz Studio knowledge to do my work.
-Enough Blender knowledge to do my work.
-Enough Ren'py/Python knowledge to do my work.
-Enough Photoshop knowledge to do my work.

Preferred method of contact:
-Discord or any platform, it doesn't matter.
-Discord: Muzzy#0712

Employment Type & Rates:

-I don't accept 'revenue sharing', if I did I would make my own game instead of working for someone else. I just want to get paid for my work or work for a fixed monthly fee.

Availability:
- I can work 7+ hours a day.

Work Samples:
- Here are a few examples.
- Here is an example of my own game to show my programming (I only prepared the infrastructure, renders are not included) .

Additional comments:
-I am in constant contact with the developer.
-I can render a maximum of 4K(Of course, it depends on the size of the stage. However, I always do a strong optimization before renders )
-If there's anything you don't like in the renderings, I'll fix it. No problem.
-I can do animation, but remember that detailed animation takes time. I can usually make and render 1 or 2 animations a day
-If you need content for a game engine (like Unity, UE4) like animations, character setup/materials and rigging, no problem. I can do it!
-I can translate your game into my language(Turkish) for free (in my free time)
-I like realism, but if you want less realism, that's fine. It doesn't matter to me. If you want more realism, it will take longer to set up scenes, choose characters, etc. I can make an average of 2 characters a day ready for rendering.
-As a programmer, I generally like simple, clean and nice designs. Because complex designs overwhelm people. Personally, I look at the design of a game before I play it. If it has a hideous design, I don't play it.
Above is the design of the game I made before. You can examine it.
-If you need a Programmer and a 3D artist, I can do both. No problem at all (as long as my fee is paid).

Last edited:

RycGames

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2019
Hey there! Still interested in working with someone? RycGames#4165 is my discord.