[S>Programmer] Programmer Available for 2D/3D Game

surpurdurd

Nov 21, 2018
Skills:
- Unity development, Unreal development, some Python, Javascript, Swift, and C++

Preferred method of contact:
- Please just post here or send me a direct message/post through f95, if we decide to move forward, my best mode of contact is discord.

Employment Type & Rates:
- I'm a programmer first and foremost. I want to program a cool game, so if you have a strong idea, I can help you see it through. As far as payment, I don't really expect any, but if the game makes money through Patreon or something similar, I will expect some kind of revenue share or rate. That can be discussed when appropriate.

Availability:
- ASAP (subject to change based on IRL job changes). Looking for something part time, possibly full time if paid.

Work Samples:
- Nothing I'm willing to post here, but available upon request. (I don't want to link IRL professional work with NSFW work on a public forum)

Additional comments:
- Please speak good English. It will be much easier for me to understand what type of work you want me to do and what type of game you're trying to make if we are able to share common game design language.

Reactions: Cul