[S>Programmer] Programmer Looking for a Artist to start a Team

DannyTheDom

Jul 26, 2021
Hello,

I am a programmer who's looking for an Artist to start a team up and work on a NSFW project (Artist's choice/project). I am basically offering my service as a programmer, but I don't like huge teams as they generally like to talk more than actually doing the work.

I'm a full time professional programmer for many years, so I know a lot of tech such as C#, C++, Java, Typescript, Angular, HTML, CSS, etc (too many to list), but at this moment in time I only want to work on a Visual Novel project that uses Renpy.

In terms of Genre for the project I want to work on, here are the followings I like but not limited to: Hentai, Futa, Netorare/Cuckold, BDSM, Monster fantasy. Best to have a chat and bring forward your idea so I can tell for sure if I'm into it or not.

As mentioned before, I'm a full-time professional programmer, so I can only work on this as a side-project and can promise to work and make progress on this at least once per week.

Thanks!

Skills:
Renpy

Preferred method of contact:
Send me a message on here first and then I'll hand out my discord.

Employment Type & Rates:
Part-time. Rates are up for discussion, but generally looking for shared revenue.

Availability:
Once per week, but fast turn-over

Work Samples:
N/A

Additional comments:
Feel free to send me a message and have a chat first :)