• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Artist 2D] [S>Programmer] Share Programmer looking for an artist to start a project with

SHZX Studio

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
Hey, I'm a programmer looking to work with someone.
I'm not looking to do a Visual Novel, I'm more interessed in making an adventure / platformer game. But that can be discussed between us, I'm open to anything.
I work mainly with Unity, but I can also work with Unreal. (or ren'py if we do a VN)

Developer:
- Me -> Programmer

Looking for:
- 2D Artist
(- Writer?)

Employment Type:
- Revenue share

Preferred method of contact:
- In private messages then in discord

It might be nice to have a small project to start with, then continue if the game is liked!
Feel free to share the work you've already done!

Last edited:
Reactions: Fatalmasterpiece

SHZX Studio

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
I have a prototype of the adventure game I want to make.
Send me a message if you want to try it.
Almost everything is done for the programming part, just missing the visual assets and working on the story

The assets needed are,
- A main character
- 1 enemy
- 1 background
- Some assets for the environment
- Some animations

user220

Nov 2, 2021
Unity is pretty powerful engine, for which technologies you aim to have your game to? And adventure means wider possibilities for monetization, like f2p or just pay to play kind of game? I would love to play it, in case it's playable as standalone for desktop, would provide you some feedback for you.

Apr 18, 2021
Hi Shinger, I'm working on a 2D game in Unity, utilizing Adventure Creator to do point and click adventure like Kings Quest but with visual novel cutscenes/conversations etc. I'm an artist, so I'm creating all the visual elements but often the programming side slows me down.
I may need some help soon, do you have experience with the Adventure Creator plugin? Thanks :)

SHZX Studio

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
Hi Shinger, I'm working on a 2D game in Unity, utilizing Adventure Creator to do point and click adventure like Kings Quest but with visual novel cutscenes/conversations etc. I'm an artist, so I'm creating all the visual elements but often the programming side slows me down.
I may need some help soon, do you have experience with the Adventure Creator plugin? Thanks :)
Unity is pretty powerful engine, for which technologies you aim to have your game to? And adventure means wider possibilities for monetization, like f2p or just pay to play kind of game? I would love to play it, in case it's playable as standalone for desktop, would provide you some feedback for you.

I sent a message to both of you