[S>Programmer] Share Programmer looking for team

BigRock

Feb 27, 2020
Hi!

I am a programmer with a background in computer science. I have been trying to get into the industry for a bit, but as I have very little artistic skills, it has been difficult to do on my own. That's why I am now looking for an artist or a team to collaborate with on a project.

Skills:
Mainly using C# with Unity. I could work in Ren'Py or RPGMaker (or anything else? let me know) if necessary, but I would prefer Unity. Also proficient in Web Development.
I am a native English speaker, so I can help with writing/proofreading.

Preferred method of contact:
[Deleted]

Employment Type & Rates:
I am mostly interested in revenue share projects, but I am open to other suggestions.

Availability:
Part time.

Work Samples:
I don't have a public portfolio as of right now, but I can show work upon request.

Last edited:

BigRock

Feb 27, 2020
I am still looking.

I have also noticed that a lot of you here are Daz artists, so after reconsidering I have decided to give Daz a chance. Any artstyle/workflow is welcome. I have edited the main post to reflect this.

bigdaddyajax

Apr 26, 2019
I am still looking.

I have also noticed that a lot of you here are Daz artists, so after reconsidering I have decided to give Daz a chance. Any artstyle/workflow is welcome. I have edited the main post to reflect this.
Hey man, I am looking for a unity programmer to replace or assist my current one who has not checked in for awhile. I am working on a halo themed adult game similar to SU. Any interest? if you are contact me and I will give you my discord.

BigRock

Feb 27, 2020
Hey man, I am looking for a unity programmer to replace or assist my current one who has not checked in for awhile. I am working on a halo themed adult game similar to SU. Any interest? if you are contact me and I will give you my discord.
Hey. Can't DM you as I think there is a minimum post count for that, so this is the best I can do. Would love to talk it over, so either send me a message here, or add me on discord (username in main post)

bigdaddyajax

Apr 26, 2019
Hey. Can't DM you as I think there is a minimum post count for that, so this is the best I can do. Would love to talk it over, so either send me a message here, or add me on discord (username in main post)
Okay man, sounds good. will add you on discord. I am bigdaddyajax on there too.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
I'm sorry if I'm jumping in with a slight off-topic, but my experience is that Daz/other 3D artists all but disappeared in the past 2-3 months, and "2d" artists are much more common.
Sure, I was looking for a fantasy themed project, that is a bit of a pain for Daz artists as their creativity is limited by available assets, so my experience might be distorted.