[S>Programmer] Paid Unpaid Programmer looking for team

Eightyseven

Apr 19, 2020
Skills:
- Unity development
- C#
- Tools
- Player psychology and impact on design (I'm not a game designer but I can help refine game designs to help target and appeal to your audience.

Preferred method of contact:
- Direkt message, with a bit of info about your project or the project you'd like to make. We can then discuss over Discord.

Employment Type & Rates:
- I can be flexible. I'm mostly looking for something to do as a hobby, but I have a flexible weekly rate. Hourly is $35 USD.

Availability:
- I'm located in Germany, so my hours of availability are centered around that. I'm available for new projects immediately.

Work Samples:
-
A small video for a game I've been chipping away at. The writing isn't min and the art is obviously from Synty, everything else is my own. The video shows an unfinished and unpolished short level. But mechanically it's functional. Far from a finished product.

Additional comments:
- I've been a programmer in game games industry professionally for 12 years and a mobile/freemium project+product manager for 3. I don't want to put my CV on an open forum, but if you're interested I can tell you which games on the App stores I managed.

I'm pretty acedemic about game design and development, my passion is game psychology. If you want to nerd out about what your audience, player motivations, monetization strategies, etc Lemme know. I love it.

My dream project would me making a game using the tech I've got in the video, not targeting the audience this site caters to. I'd like to make more of a space opera where the player takes on the role of the mechanic/engineer. Like Amos from the expanse. Keeping the ship from blowing up, solving mini games and puzzles via gameplay between cutscenes and dialogue. But I'm no artist and I'm certainly not a writer

Last edited:

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Hi, I just wanted to know, are you strictly working hourly? Because if so, it might be good to put the [paid] tag on your post. (I am a relatively new user, so maybe I am wrong, however I wasn't under the impression that you charged and it led me to check your post, so I'd have appreciated seeing the tag)

Last edited:

Eightyseven

Apr 19, 2020
I don't do strictly paid work. If I could put together a good artist and writer I'd be happy to form a team. Or if the project is interesting I could jump on to help it get off it's feet.

My rates are generally inversely proportional to how excited I am to work on a project.

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I don't do strictly paid work. If I could put together a good artist and writer I'd be happy to form a team. Or if the project is interesting I could jump on to help it get off it's feet.

My rates are generally inversely proportional to how excited I am to work on a project.
Alright, alright. I must say that game video of yours looked very interesting. Hope you can find what you're looking for on here :giggle: