[S>Programmer] Paid Programmer Looking for Work

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Skills:
- Ren'Py: I've been fully focused on coding in Ren'Py for the last 4 years, the first year and a half was, most of the time, experimenting and testing stuff while working on some unreleased games, the rest was working on some new or already released games (like the one I mention in Work Samples).
I've done multiple systems, be it a combat system, inventory system, phone messaging system, etc. If you need something specific for your game, outside of what I know, I can learn how to do it.
I try to make everything modular, so when we need to release an update the user can just download the update instead of downloading the whole game.

Preferred method of contact:
You can contact me here (DM) or at my discord: phalanx_dev

Employment Type & Rates:

I understand that people developing (or wants to) don't have enough money to pay full salary to a programmer for a game so I would like to see the offer before saying how much money per month I would take as this can change per project (I have a minimum of $150 per month, but it's negotiable).
I can accept revenue share only if the game is already getting revenue.
At the moment I'm only accepting payments through Binance, if you don't know how to use it I can teach you as it's pretty easy.

Availability:
I currently have 2 hours free that can be used between 12 PM to 9 PM (UTC-4), I work from Monday to Friday only.
On Saturday and Sunday I do my own stuff but if the game has some game breaking bug I can spare some time.

Work Samples:
One of the games I worked for is Esport Lust and I'm currently working for Alorth (Neko Paradise's dev), for specific samples I can share them in private.

Additional comments:
I use GitHub to upload the source file and the game's file, in case you don't know how to use it I can teach you as this can help you track the changes to the code.
If you have any questions I'll gladly answer them.

Last edited: