[S>Programmer] Paid Unpaid Programmer looking to work on Adult Games [Closed]

Atamtox

Nov 20, 2021
Hello there, I am Matato/Atamtox. I'm a game programmer and I've worked on games 6+ years

Skills:
- I've developed games in Unity/Unreal but I'm open to learn other engines if required (Ren'py and RPGMaker being the ones I have explroed a little bit and confident I can learn them fast)
-I have developed systems for different games from inventory siystems to input systems. I'm very flexible when it comes to implemetning different game mechanics.

Preferred method of contact:
- DM here or Discord: matato

Employment Type & Rates:

- Unpaid or Paid. I'm open to discuss rates depending on the project workload, expectations, etc....

Availability:
- Part time. I have a full time job but I want to have something to do on the side. 15 - 20 hours a week

Work Samples:
- Unfortunately it's hard to make public what I've worked on but I can discuss in private some of the projects I have worked on and my experience in general. I haven't worked on adult games at the time.

Additional comments:
- I have some experience on UX design but not much. But I work closely to people who are good at it and I can provide feedback on some things that might make your game a pain to play for players
- I speak English/Spanish if you need some proofread on those languages . Can aslo speak a little bit of French too