[S>Programmer] Paid Unpaid Programmer trying to help and learn

harry marcel

Feb 25, 2018
So i was a bit busy to do things when i wanted to, work called the same time i wanted to do stuff haha, well the thing is i'm sorry for those who tried to contact me earlier and well if nothing happens i'm now free to help, i would love to try to develop for you that wants help so you can contact me in any way you think is better i'll try to respond as soon as possible, and my job will be for free of course if the project goes well and you want to donate something i'll be cool with that but i just want to hone my skills and make some friends, there's only one thing i would ask in exchange your permition to put my name on credits or also put this project as a portfolio, the code side of course.

Skills: HTML5, CSS, SCSS, BOOTSTRAP, JAVASCRIPT(i'm currently learning Reactjs), and "intermediate" Python, now i can work with unity(C#) too in programming of course but only small codes nothing advanced.

Contact: EinMann#8932 (Discord), harry_ninjamma@hotmail.com (Email).

Availability: 07:00 PM - 00:00 AM (UTC -3:00).

Payment: I'm on it for the experience.

Observation: i work so this would be a side activity for me, i'm still learning a lot so don't expect me to do complex machine learning things :LOL: lol, also i can translate to portuguese or german but that's not really my thing.

resUuuu

May 20, 2020
wouldyou add me to discord? I don't know how to send MD on this page. my discord is: 1res0 # 4677

YAMUMAN

Jun 14, 2020
Hi, if you're still interested in taking on a project I just recently posted a thread looking for teammates to help me develop my new project. I'm looking to create an old-school, dark fantasy RPG with a lot of deep character writing and unique interesting gameplay. I'm new to game development, and also really wanting to learn and build my skills as a developer. If my project sounds interesting you can see the full details of the project in my original post, which I'll link here. And of course you will be fully credited and compensated for your work. Thank you for your consideration.

https://f95zone.to/threads/i-am-a-w...fantasy-rpg-concept-looking-for-a-team.72459/